Mark Vomacka Larson
Larson was born in Glendale, California in 1980. During his childhood, his family moved to Camarillo, California. He was born into a family of lawyers and is also the son of Czechoslovakian Olympic runner Lubos Charles Vomacka, though he was later adopted by Gregory Larson, his stepfather. While growing up, Larson was inspired to pursue law after witnessing several cases in which insurance companies refused to aid personal injury victims.
Larson graduated from California Polytechnic University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing. He earned his juris doctorate degree from Southwestern Law School and was admitted to the California bar in 2012.
Larson’s first job in the legal industry was working as a law clerk for Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley, LLP at the age of seventeen. Before becoming a licensed attorney, Larson also worked in entertainment licensing.
Larson eventually began working in civil litigation for Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley, which was his step brother’s law firm. After working complex injury litigation cases, Larson’s uncle Timothy A. Larson offered him a position at Larson, Larson & Dauer. As a lawyer, Larson learned to maximize his clients’ damages so that they would be fairly compensated for all possible losses.
Larson’s office has repeatedly represented claimants against Lockheed Martin, seeking compensation for claimants who were exposed to toxic chemicals. Said representation has resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars for their clients.
Larson has been widely recognized for his involvement in multiple high value workers’ cases and has garnered the attention of media houses including Forbes, BuzzFeed, Daily Herald, Medium, NBC, and others.
- 10 Best Attorneys - American Institute of Law
- 2020 Elite Advocate Award - American Institute of Legal Advocates
- Top 40 Under 40 - American Academy of Attorneys
- 2019 Rising Stars Award - Super Lawyers
- 2020 Rising Stars Award - Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- "Larson, Larson & Dauer, A Law Corporation - Mission Hills, CA". 2020. https://lawyers.findlaw.com/profile/lawfirm/larson-larson--dauer-a-law-corporation/ca/mission-hills/MTUyNDM3OV8x/PP.
- Ella Stephen (2018). "Workers Compensation Myths Debunked". https://genderjusticela.org/workers-compensation-myths-debunked/.
- "Signs Your Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Is Doing a Good Job". 2018. http://work-club.com/signs-your-workers-compensation-lawyer-is-doing-a-good-job/.
- "Civil Litigation and Presenting Medical Evidence in the Court Room". 2018. https://www.alexishowick.com/civil-litigation-and-presenting-medical-evidence-in-the-court-room/.
- "Mark Larson’s Office Has Been Winning Cases for Over Four Decades Now". https://www.larsondauer.com/mark-larsons-office-has-been-winning-cases-for-over-four-decades-now/.
- Mark Vomacka Larson (2021). "WHAT IS A DEPOSITION?". https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/what-is-a-deposition--2.
- "Mark Larson". The National Advocates. https://thenationaladvocates.org/profile-view/Mark/Larson/11336/.
- "Mark Larson". All California Attorneys. 2021. https://www.allcaliforniaattorneys.com/attorney/282823/mark-vomacka-larson.
- "When Can You Sue Your Boss for Wrongful Termination?". QHU Blog. 2019. https://www.qhublog.com/1168/when-can-you-sue-your-boss-for-wrongful-termination/.
- "Mark Larson - Workers Compensation Law". The Lawyers of Distinction. https://www.thelawyersofdistinction.com/profile/mark-larson/?fbclid=IwAR2ukngjebBmDIHbIwM6d52aHA0rFwMIAZIjrGyvHCNECWxmXAElkMTSdJA.
- "Key Information to Know before Appearing for a Deposition in Your Workman’s Comp Case". Niledu. 2018. https://www.niledu.com/2018/11/02/key-information-to-know-before-appearing-for-a-deposition-in-your-workmans-comp-case/.
- "Larson, Larson & Dauer, A Law Corporation". LawInfo. https://www.lawinfo.com/lawfirm/california/mission-hills/larson-larson-and-dauer-a-law-corporation/6b35fa91-ec37-4852-b69f-1e82d66ba6ae.html.
- "How To Practically Handle A Less Than Perfect Work Environment". Foroes. 2019. https://www.foroes.net/how-to-practically-handle-a-less-than-perfect-work-environment/.
- "Chemical exposure in the workplace". Listalegal. 2019. https://www.listalegal.com/consulta/chemical-exposure-in-the-workplace/.
- "Mark V. Larson". Marquis Who's Who Top Lawyers. 2020. https://marquistoplawyers.com/2020/06/30/mark-v-larson/.
- "Tips on Filing a Claim for Workers’ Compensation Benefits". Dittrich Associates. 2018. https://www.dittrichassociates.com/tips-on-filing-a-claim-for-workers-compensation-benefits.htm.
- "Mark V. Larson". Super Lawyers. 2021. https://profiles.superlawyers.com/california/mission-hills/lawyer/mark-v-larson/a1de08d4-16a0-4836-b0e4-199442b5147c.html.