Madblender is a third-party Transformer and an homage to the Constructicon Mixmaster. He combines with the other toys in his line to form Hercules, an homage to Devastator. He was the sixth member of the set released.
According to his tech specs Madblender is highly skilled, has massive firepower and is very tough and strong. He has below normal speed.
Other third-party homages to Mixmaster include Maketoys Mixer.
The project that would become Hercules was first teased as EX-004 with an outline picture in October 2009.
Madblender was released in January 2012.
Reprolabels created a set of labels for this toy that makes it look more like the original Mixmaster. In 2012 Crazy Devy released a purple version of his mixing barrel.
Promotional photos for TFC Toys Photron depicted it with Hegemon and Madblender.
- TFC Toys Hercules Madblender (2012)
- An original third-party Transformer mold. Changes from robot to cement mixer. Becomes the left leg of Hercules, although he can become either leg.
- Comes with two guns, instructions and a collector card.
- This toy was recolored and included as part of TFC Toys's Perseus.
- Reprolabels Labels for TFC Mad Blender (2012)
- A set of labels that make Madblender look more like Mixmaster. These labels include Decepticon symbols.
- TFC Toys Hercules Madblender reissue (2012)
- A reissue of Madblender was done in 2012, with an altered box.
- Crazy Devy CDMW-29 Hercules Power Parts (2012)
- A purple version of Madblender's mixing barrel.
TFC Toys Hercules with Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Warfare weapon
- Pictorial Review of TFC Toys Madblender and Hercules, TFW2005, January 20, 2012
- Vangelus (December 1st, 2011). "[email protected]". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/501521-wtf-tfw-176-december-1-2011-a.html.
- Brian Kilby (January 25th, 2012). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2012/1/28/radio-free-cybertron-01252012.html.