Background and education
Iaschelcic was born in Belarus. At the age of 4, she moved to Russia, Saint Petersburg alongside her family. She quit school in 2013 and ventured into fashion modeling in Russia. At age ten, she had her first modeling job in an editorial shoot by Alena Dolgopolova which was featured in Russian magazine, Daria. She also modeled for Modus Vivendi’s in Moscow and later went back to school and bagged a degree in Veterinary Medicine.
Iaschelcic continued her modeling career after graduating from the Veterinary college. In 2016, she started modeling for Gap Models, a London-based modeling agency. She had her first catwalk appearance was in 2017 at a London Fashion Week event. She cat-walked for notable fashion such as Stella McCartney, Giles, Peter Pilotto and Topshop.
Iaschelcic is a motivational speaker and a fashion blogger. In 2017 she became one of the global ambassadors for charity, Save the children. She also became one of the global ambassadors for Global Charity Kidney Foundation in 2019. She represents international charity organizations across the nations.
Iaschelcic holds notable beauty pageant titles as a result of her style and fashion in the modeling industry. In 2014, she won the Beauty Queen of the year. In 2015, she won Miss Supranational Chelsea title. In 2016, she won UK fashion award. She also won Best reality Star 2016. In 2017, she won Miss F1 UK title. In 2018, she won Miss Monaco title.
- "Lilly Iaschelcic helping to raise awareness of charities through fashion". The Britonian. 10 November 2020. https://britonian.co.uk/2020/11/10/lilly-iaschelcic-helping-to-raise-awareness-of-charities-through-fashion/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "From Taekwondo to fashion shoots, Lilly Iaschelcic is setting trends online in the sporting world". digitalweekday.com. 11 November 2020. https://digitalweekday.com/2020/11/11/from-taekwondo-to-fashion-shoots-lilly-iaschelcic-is-setting-trends-online-in-the-sporting-world/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Lilly iaschelcic Model, London, UK". purpleport.com. https://purpleport.com/portfolio/dictator. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Lilly Iaschelcic". ukmediahub.com. http://ukmediahub.com/lilly-iaschelcic/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Exclusive Interview: Lilly Iaschelcic , SM Global Catwalk 2018". thefancarpet.com. https://www.thefancarpet.com/exclusive-interview-lilly-iaschelcic-sm-global-catwalk-2018/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Global Charity Kidney Foundation - Our Ambassadors". gkf.org.uk. https://gkf.org.uk/our-ambassadors.html. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Lilly Iaschelcic, combines beauty, athleticism, and intelligence". mundonews.online. 23 October 2020. https://mundonews.online/lilly-iaschelcic/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Lilly Iaschelcic rises to prominence in London’s fashion scene with her latest collaborations". britaindaily.co.uk. 9 November 2020. https://britaindaily.co.uk/2020/11/09/lilly-iaschelcic-rises-to-prominence-in-londons-fashion-scene-with-her-latest-collaborations/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Meet Lilly Iaschelcic, Europe’s next breakout star". metroliberte.com. 12 November 2020. https://metroliberte.com/2020/11/12/meet-lilly-iaschelcic-europes-next-breakout-star/. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- "Special Guest Top Model Lilly Iaschelcic Miss Monaco Gp 2018". uspa24.com. https://www.uspa24.com/alben-2113/special-guest-top-model-lilly-laschecic-miss-monaco-gp-2018.html. Retrieved 25 November 2020.