Kronos is a fictional character in the Micronauts series introduced in 1979.
Kronos is an evil mantis-like alien in the Micronauts series. He can fly and carries a Manta Blaster.
Kronos was released in 1979 by Mego.
The Carrier of Destruction with Claws from the Forbidden Planet of Udanax.
1979 Marvel Comics
The Kronos were a race of aliens from the Microverse who appeared several times in the Marvel Comics Micronauts series.
An animated toy replicas of Microverse creatures were built by the Toymaster and used to attack the Micronauts. Among them was a Kronos who attacked Bug.
They were seen among the troops of Baron Karza and were said to be an enemy of Bug's race.
In one issue the Kronos were called Phobos, leading some to believe they were two separate races.
When Marvel lost the license to Micronauts it included losing the rights to Kronos, and they have not appeared again the Marvel Universe.
2016 IDW Publishing
Hraal Karza was born on Aegis-6, to the desert planet's Sandmen mercenary society. As a young warrior, Karza fought on behalf of the Sagitarrion for several years. He was later among the Sandmen hired to defend the Emperor of Microspace from a Kronos revolt, and was recruited as one of the ruler's elite guardsmen in the aftermath of the conflict.
- Mego Micronauts Kronos (1979)
- A new 1/18 scale mold.
- Comes with a removable glow-in-the-dark brain, Manta Blaster with 3mm pegs, three-part wings and wing peg.
- Kronos has a 5mm hole in his back to mount the wings, 5mm holes in his feet and 3mm holes in his claws to hold his Manta Blaster.
- Kronos was remolded and recolored into Lords of Light Nepos.
- Gig Micronauti Kronos (1980)
- A release of Kronos in Italy by Gig.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.