Joseph Rinoza Plazo
Early life and education
Joseph Plazo was born in Quezon City on January 1, 1976. He is son to Ma. Grace Riñoza-Plazo, a political figure and senatorial candidate, and Rodolfo F. Plazo. He started elementary at the age of 5 and completed primary education at the Ateneo de Manila in 1989 where he graduated second honors and proceeded to finish high school at the same university in 1994. He graduated second honors. Thereafter he accomplished an Architecture Degree, cum laude, from the University of the Philippines and a Juris Doctor from the Ateneo Law School. He is among the 943 passers out of the 5343 takers of the 2012 bar examinations which had the lowest historical passing rate in Philippine history.
Prior to collaborating at family law firm in 2013, Joseph Plazo worked for several high Fortune 5000 companies including AIG, Convergys, GoFluent, TTEC and iSupport Worldwide. He specialized in both marketing and corporate law. Concurrently, he collaborated with his mother at advocacy groups as consultant and legal counsel including the Vibrant Earth Foundation among other social development organizations.
Plazo collaborated on several start-ups in the technology space including Veritoria Management and Exceed Global Limited. He is a published author on specialized topics including Maximum Influence, SEO Swat, Pinterest Magic, and Facebook Magic.
From 2010 onwards Plazo served as a public legal resource on media for pressing social issues such as the recent bullet planting problem. He joined the Kapatiran Party in 2009 to support his mother's bid for national office. All lost. Thereafter, he joined the fight against the Precinct Count Optical Scan (PCOS) with his mother, questioning election irregularities6] in the 2010 Senatorial Elections. Together with several failed candidates, he co-drafted statistical presentations of vote shaving and padding to electoral tribunals.
Rebuilding from the [Covid pandemic] of 2022, Joseph Plazo and several lawyers collaborated on the research and execution of automated trading systems based on the Ctrader and Metatrader platforms. Shortly after, he directed the creation of a second successful algorithm codenamed Hydra.
From 2020 until December 2021, the group developed 42 algorithmic trading systems and specialized indicators. Before the New year of 2022, Plazo and his associates registered a non-stock, non-profit entity at Mahe, Seychelles.On August 2022, he released the source code of their first project, dubbed Pandora, to select state universities in the Philippines to aid in financial awareness and risk management.
- "BBC Economics Report: Joseph Rinoza Plazo Proposes The End of Agricultural Subsidies". https://www.scribd.com/document/273989471/bbc-economics-report-joseph-rinoza-plazo-proposes-the-end-of-agricultural-subsidies-proffers-the-insurance-model.
- Patrick Torphy,"Manila airport security accused of planting bullets in passenger bags". 4 November 2015. https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2015/1104/Manila-airport-security-accused-of-planting-bullets-in-passenger-bags.
- Tetch Torres-Tupas,"949 out of 5,343 pass 2012 bar exam—SC". 20 March 2013. https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/376853/949-out-of-5686-pass-2012-bar-exam-sc.
- "Joseph R. Plazo: Books". https://www.amazon.com/Books-Joseph-R-Plazo/s?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AJoseph+R.+Plazo.
- "Laughingstock". https://www.asianjournal.com/features/opinion-editorial-columnists/laughingstock/.
- Tarra Quismundo,"Group fights use of PCOS". 27 May 2011. https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/9546/group-fights-use-of-pcos.
- Manish Roshan,"Joseph Rinoza Plazo: Four Trading Styles To Win The Bleeding Stock Markets". 26 August 2022. https://www.newstrail.com/joseph-rinoza-plazo-four-trading-styles-to-win-the-bleeding-stock-markets/.
- "Plazo Sullivan Roche Capital". https://www.linkedin.com/company/plazo-sullivan-roche-capital/posts/.