|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Jessica Mulroney (born 1980) is a Canadian fashion stylist. Formerly Jessica Brownstein, on October 30, 2008 she married Ben Mulroney, the oldest son, and second oldest child, of Mila and Brian Mulroney, a former Prime Minister of Canada. Jessica Mulroney is Jewish. The couple have three children.
In November 2015 Mulroney styled ensembles for Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, the wife of Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada. Her efforts on Grégoire-Trudeau's behalf attracted particular attention because Mulroney is the daughter-in-law of former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, a bitter political rival to Grégoire-Trudeau's father-in-law, Pierre Trudeau.
Mulroney and her sisters-in-law Caroline, Katy and Vanessa Mulroney co-founded a charity called The Shoebox Project. The project's goal is to provide makeup to women living in shelters. Donors are asked to fill a shoebox with approximately $50 worth of cosmetics and toiletries.
- Madelyn Chung (2015-11-06). "Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau Was Styled By Jessica Mulroney For The Swearing-In Ceremony". Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/11/06/sophie-gregoire-trudeau-jessica-mulroney_n_8479288.html. Retrieved 2016-01-03. "As first revealed on CTV's etalk, Mrs. Grégoire-Trudeau was styled by none other than Jessica Mulroney, wife of etalk host (and yes, son of a former prime minister), Ben Mulroney. Jessica, who works with Hudson's Bay, dressed Sophie in a white baby alpaca coat from Sentaler and a black and navy dress from Quebecois designer, Erdem (a Kate Middleton-fave)."
- Jeanne Beker (2016-03-01). "Jessica Mulroney on pairing up with Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau to bolster Canadian fashion". Globe and Mail. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/fashion-and-beauty/fashion/jessica-mulroney-on-pairing-up-with-sophie-gregoire-trudeau-to-bolster-canadian-fashion/article28963471/. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
- "Mulroneys embrace a laid-back lifestyle". Toronto Star. 2014-08-01. https://www.thestar.com/life/homes/2014/08/01/mulroneys_embrace_a_laidback_lifestyle.html. Retrieved 2016-01-03. "The pair met in Montreal as teenagers, married in 2008 and are parents of fraternal twin boys Brian Gerald Alexander and John Benedict Dimitri, who turn four later this month. Daughter Isabel Veronica “Ivy” is just a year old."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-20. https://web.archive.org/web/20160320040249/http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=7bac6916-54dd-4a4b-ad81-c9bb97e020b3. Retrieved 2016-01-03.
- "Jessica Mulroney and husband Ben bring Shoebox Project to Saskatoon". CBC News. 2015-11-17. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/jessica-mulroney-and-husband-ben-bring-shoebox-project-to-saskatoon-1.3323566. Retrieved 2016-01-03.
- Lora Grady (2014-02-14). "Find out what Jessica Mulroney’s guiltiest pleasure is". Chatelaine magazine. http://www.chatelaine.com/living/ms-chatelaine-find-out-what-style-maven-jessica-mulroney-her-guiltiest-pleasure-and-life-off-camera/. Retrieved 2016-01-03. "With all of the rubbernecking she and Ben inspire, you’d think Jessica might be more guarded about her home life. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. From her gig as TV spokesperson for Pampers to her role in marketing for the new bridal boutique at Hudson’s Bay, she’s become a bit of a social media whiz. Jessica shares photos of downtime with her family as well as glamorous nights out with her husband on Instagram. Ben is on board too, tweeting the announcement of Isabel’s arrival an hour after her birth."
- Rebecca Eckler (2011-03-24). "Jessica Mulroney talks lingerie: The wife of TV personality Ben Mulroney has a new business venture". Macleans magazine. http://www.macleans.ca/culture/jessica-mulroney-talks-lingerie/. Retrieved 2016-01-03. "The former Jessica Brownstein, wife of TV personality Ben Mulroney and the daughter-in-law of former prime minister Brian Mulroney, has always been a player on the Canadian fashion scene, thanks to her natural beauty and unique style. But these days, working out of her house, her focus is on her new business, distributing high-end intimate apparel in Canada, while trying to spend as much time as possible with her twins."