Jason Humble is an American businessman known as the Founder & CEO of Humble Capital Group.
Humble attended Florida Southern College, but later transferred to Nyack Christian College as a College Basketball Athlete where he graduated with a degree in Communications. He furthered his education with an MBA in Business Entrepreneurship.
Humble began his early career by working for the New York Knicks in their Public Relations department, before transitioning into Sales, Public Relations, and Marketing for various Fortune 500 Companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical industry. Humble was quickly moved into Executive Level positions, and consistently received numerous awards and honors for being a top performer.
In 2018 Humble founded Humble Capital Group, which consults in raising capital for early start up, Pre-IPO intellectual properties ranging from proprietary tech companies to trading Global Commodities, instruments, and assets. Since its founding, Humble Capital Group has assisted in raising over $1-Billion-Dollars for its clients.
He currently serves on the Board of the Precious Dreams Foundation (P.D.F.) which supports the wellbeing of both foster and homeless children.
Due to the successes of Humble Capital Group, Humble has been sought out by various prestigious National and International publications as an industry Thought Leader.
Humble has been featured as an expert Pundit in his field, for articles in internationally renowned business publications such as Forbes  and Entrepreneur (magazine). He also received the Cover Story of Grind Success Magazine in September 2021.
Humble continues to contribute for various publications covering industry related articles, thought pieces, and interviews, and is currently working on his first book which is scheduled for release in 2022.
- "Jason Humble: Why successful people find solutions and not excuses". vanguardngr.com. 18 August 2021. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/jason-humble-why-successful-people-find-solutions-and-not-excuses/. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- "From “Humble” beginnings to “Expert Pollinator”, Jason Humble". globenewswire.com. https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/10/25/1935879/0/en/From-Humble-beginnings-to-Expert-Pollinator-Jason-Humble.html. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- "Jason Humble: Why networking is cornerstone of success in any field". independent.ng. 18 August 2021. https://independent.ng/jason-humble-why-networking-is-cornerstone-of-success-in-any-field/. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- Rafi, Aariya (22 September 2021). "Exclusive Interview With Jason Humble, Founder & Chairman Of Humble Capital Group". grindsuccess.com. https://grindsuccess.com/jason-humble-founder-of-humble-capital-group/. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- Stephanie Burns,"How To Position Your Tech Startup To Raise Funds". forbes.com. 8 June 2020. https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephanieburns/2020/06/08/how-to-position-your-tech-startup-to-raise-funds/?sh=37014a966143. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- Cheryl Snapp Conner,"3 Tips for Creating Powerful Partnerships". entrepreneur.com. 4 January 2020. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/343976. Retrieved 29 September 2021.