Jackpot is the name of two fictional characters from the Transformers series. The first Jackpot was introduced in 1990 as an Autobot Action Master. He has a partner named Sights, who turns into a gun he can use.
Transformers: Generation 1
Jackpot is an Autobot Action Master. He is described as a boisterous do-gooder who likes to take chances, and has uncommonly good luck.
Jackpot and Sights did not appear in the Transformers comic fiction from Dreamwave Productions before it closed, but did get a one-page biography. Sights was described as a Targetmaster partner to Jackpot.
Jackpot is one of the central characters to appear in Fun Publications fiction "Gone Too Far", a text based story set on Transtech Cybertron. Jackpot and Hubcap find themselves in the city of Axiom Nexus after a mishap with a Space Bridge. They are given the grand tour by Scattorshot. While awaiting return to their own dimension they loose all their money in a card game with the Decepticon Gutcruncher. Invited to a rally he is giving, they are framed for his death when he is assassinated. They eventually clear themselves and are transported back to their dimension, where they end up on a planet rich in energon. They offer to help the locals, by helping remove the frightening explosive crystals from the planet. Although Sights did not appear in the story, Jackpot mentions leaving him back on Cybertron.
- Generation 1 Action Master Jackpot with Sights (1990)
- A pair of new characters in the Action Master line. Both are new molds that were never used again.
Jackpot is a Transformers Collectors Club exclusive recolor of Animated Jazz.
Jackpot appears in "A Flash Forward Epilogue" by Fun Publications. He is found playing cards with other Transformers in Axiom Nexus when a pair of Optimus Primes interrupt with a mission for Depth Charge.
- Timelines Deluxe Jackpot (not released yet)
- A remold of Animated Jazz.
- Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Robby Musso (p), Matt Frank (i), Thomas Deer (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "A Flash Forward Epilogue" The Transformers Collectors Club (September 2012), Fun Publications