Ironwill was first revealed in June 2015.
Color test shots of Ironwill were posted online in November 2015.
Ironwill went up for preorder in December 2015, with an expected release date of February 2016.
Ironwill was released in February 2016.
In February 2016 Maketoys announced they would be releasing updated foot joint parts for Cupola and a updated helmet for Iron Will, which were expected to be released in May 2016.
- Maketoys MTRM-04 Ironwill (2016)
- A new mold. Turns from tank to robot which stands 23 centimeters tall. Comes with two rifles and a head/pilot.
- Dave (June 15th, 2015). "moonbase2". http://moonbase2.libsyn.com (Podcast). moonbase2. http://moonbase2.libsyn.com/episode-349.
- Charles Shelton (June 19th, 2015). "TransMissions". http://www.transmissionspodcast.com/ (Podcast). TransMissions. http://www.transmissionspodcast.com/2015/06/transmissions-episode-110-giving-yoshi-what-he-wants/.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (January 24th, 2016). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz64P8gLYSo.