|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Incinerator is the name of the Mini-Con Partner to Armada Blurr.
Incinerator was partnered with the Autobot Blurr and could allow Blurr to fly when powerlinked to him. He also activated wings to pop down on the Blurr toy when powerlinked to him.
Incinerator was first seen aiding Mini-Con village C52 against the Decepticons by activating the four shield regulators.
- Armada Deluxe Blurr with Incinerator (2002)
- A new mold. Blurr was recolored into Universe Swerve, and remolded into Cybertron Blurr and Timelines Blurr. Incinerator was recolored into Universe Roadhandler.
Since the end of the war and the destruction of Megatron, more and more individual Decepticons have been appearing on Earth chasing rumors that their leader still lives. Most choose to remain hidden from the Autobots who have stayed behind to defend the world, but not Incinerator. He's actively hunting AllSpark enhanced Autobots, reasoning that one of them must know where Megatron is. When he catches an Autobot, Incinerator takes him on a little ride, swooping and diving dangerously, hovering over canyons and volcanoes, and generally terrifying whatever information he can out of his victim. When he's done, he just finds the deepest hole he can and drops his helpless prey in.
Incinerator arrived on Earth, destroyed an American military base and scanned an Earth-vehicle mode in Transformers: Alliance issue #3. He was killed by Optimus Prime in issue #4.
Stories from the alternate universe where Megatron won the battle for the Allspark are in italics.
Incinerator first appears in issue #17 of the Titan Transformers Magazine, in a story called "Return to Cybertron: Part 1." He is part of the "New Decepticons" on Cybertron led by Stockade.
- Transformers Voyager Incinerator (2008)
- A Voyager class Decepticon. The first prototypes of Incinerator appeared on eBay in December 2007. A real Osprey has a width (including rotors) of 2580 centimeters, while this toy is 29.5 centimeters wide. This means the toy has a scale of about 1/87. The toy stands 17 centimeters tall, so the real-life Incinerator would stand about 1479 centimeters (48.5 feet) tall.
- This toy was featured in issue #18 of the Transformers Collectors Club magazine.
- Transformers Voyager Black Incinerator (2008)
- A Japanese exclusive black redeco by Takara Tomy. Also includes a miniature All Spark that can be held by most movie figures.
- Incinerator (2002) - Mini-Con - www.tfu.info
- New Images of Transformers Movie "Allspark Power" Figures, Cliffjumper, Brawl Repaint and More!
- Scott Marble (December/January, 2008). "Hasbro Interview - An interview with Mike Ballog". Transformers Collectors Club magazine (Fun Publications): p. 10.