Haymaker (Keith's Fantasy Club)
Keith's Fantasy Club
Haymaker is a homage to the Decepticon Slugfest. He turns from robotic stegosaurus to microcassette.
The stegosaurus/microcassette mold was design by Cassy Sark for Keith's Fantasy Club.
The name Haymaker was suggested to Keith's Fantasy Club by Mathew Robert Ignash.
Concept art of Overslay and Haymaker was previewed at TFcon 2013's Third Party Panel.
In December 2013 Keith's Fantasy Club released box images of Overslay and Haymaker on their Facebook page and said they expected them to ship in January 2014.
The first finished images of Haymaker were posted to Facebook in April, 2014.
Release of Overslay and Haymaker was delayed while quality issues with Overslay were fixed.
Reprolabels released as set of stickers for Haymaker and Overslay in December 2014.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for July 29th, 2013 discussed the Keith's Fantasy Club Airdancer, Haiku, Evil Ironpaw, Justice Ironpaw, King Rex and Bladeback, Night Stalker, Overslay and Haymaker and Sencho Barbossa in the news.
Little bot, big fight. Despite never throwing a punch in his life, Haymaker has a reputation as a brawler. While he doesn't have the finesse of a skilled warrior, or the skill of a killer like Overslay, heck he doesn't even have fists, however he does have tenacious quality which makes him a danger to all around him, should he decide that someone has (probably inadvertently) slighted him. Often pretends to trip over his small feet while running, just so he has an excuse to eviscerate anyone who laughs at him.
Haymaker appears in the Doubledeck pack-in comic story as one of the cassette minions of Transistor.
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-D02 Haymaker (2014)
- Haymaker turns from robotic Stegosaurusto microcassette. He comes with two guns, case and collector card. His box has a typo calling his alternate mode a lion. He was recolored into Justice Haymaker and Backslash and remolded into Bladeback, Hema-Fright and Mirrorverse Haymaker.
- Haymaker is usually sold with Overslay.
- Reprolabels Haymaker and Overslay (2014)
- A set of stickers for Haymaker and Overslay.
Citizen Stack and Krank free Badbat, Haymaker, Overslay, Mugan Vox and Stax from the Sky Pirates in I Can Deal With This Now!
- blunghole (July 29th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrgYVV0J1qw.
- Charles Shelton (September 8th, 2014). "TransMissions". http://www.transmissionspodcast.com/ (Podcast). TransMissions. http://www.transmissionspodcast.com/2014/09/transmissions-episode-66-featuring-guest-host-christian-brock/.
- Josh (September 13th, 2014). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tH3hXgNJ4E.
- Chris and Ash (September 30th, 2014). "Star To Star Toys News". https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PGk5W0pSKfwbXpIahKObw (Podcast). Star To Star Toy News. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqoLTH-V8fg.
- C Z Hazard (w), Iohannes Vinci (p), Simone Daraghiati (col), Logan K. Anthony (let), Juan Pablo Osorio & Logan K. Anthony (ed). "I Can Deal With This Now!" Citizen Stack 1 (April 2014), Keith's Fantasy Club
- C Z Hazard (w), Danbrenus (p), Project-Rexx (col), Anthony K. Logan (let), Juan Pablo Osorio & Anthony K. Logan (ed). "...You Won't Believe the Things I Can Do Now!" Transistor 1 (December 2014), Keith's Fantasy Club