|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
The Goupitan Dam is an arch dam on the Wu River, a tributary of the Yangtze River in Guizhou Province, southwest of China. The dam's hydroelectric facility will operate on five turbines, each with a hydroelectric generating capacity of 600 MW, for a total of 3,000 MW. Constructions began on in 2003 and the first generator was operational in June 2009. All works were completed in 2011.
- "Goupitan Hydropower Station" (in Chinese). Eighth China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering Bureau, Ltd.. http://www.baju.com.cn/web/Production/ProductionShow.asp?ID=192. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- Goupitan Hydropower Project, Chinese National Committee on Large Dams, archived from the original on 2014-04-16, https://web.archive.org/web/20140416183422/http://www.chincold.org.cn/news/li080321-16-Goupitan.pdf, retrieved 2010-03-12
- "构皮滩水电站工程情况简介_网易新闻中心". http://news.163.com/06/0830/00/2PO1FN8J0001rt.html.
- "四在农家――余庆". http://www.gz.xinhuanet.com/zfpd/2007-08/20/content_10907676.htm.
- "View of Goupitan hydropower station in Yuqing County, Guizhou". Xinhua. 2020-07-03. Archived from the original on 2020-10-13. https://web.archive.org/web/20201013234702/http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-07/03/c_139186162_4.htm. "Aerial photo taken on July 2, 2020 shows the vertical ship lift at the Goupitan hydropower station in Yuqing County, southwest China's Guizhou Province. Goupitan hydropower station navigation project is scheduled to be put into use in March, 2021."
- "Redaelli supplies the steel wire ropes for the tallest shiplift in the world". Redaelli. 2016-12-12. Archived from the original on 2018-09-13. https://web.archive.org/web/20180913112611/http://www.redaelli.com/en/news-multimedia/news/news/article/redaelli-fornisce-le-funi-per-il-piu-alto-shiplift-del-mondo-goupitan-guizhou-cina-91/. Retrieved 2018-09-12. "By mean of this ship-lift a water level difference of 199 meters is overcome by mean of 3 stage of lifting, the 2nd stage alone being 127 meters, more than the overall high of the Three Gorges dam."