Ghost of a Chance/The Enemy Within
Ghost of a Chance/The Enemy Within is a work of Transformers fan fiction featured as a voice actor play at TFcon 2011. It included two of the original The Transformers and Beast Wars voice actors reprising their past rolls along with fan voice actors playing the other rolls.
During the events on Cybertron in 2005 of The Transformers: The Movie Starscream is being crowned the new leader of the Decepticons when Galvatron arrives and blows him to bits. On the Autobot Shuttle Ultra Magnus asks Perceptor to find a place to set down, and he suggests the planet of junk. Perceptor detects an energy reading coming from the Hall of Warriors on Cybertron. On prehistoric Earth the Maximals are glad to be rid of Starscream, but then Starscream's ghost returns.
To be done...
|Generaton 1 Ultra Magnus||Generation 1 Starscream||Beast Wars Optimus Primal||Beast Wars Tarantulas|
|Generation 1 Perceptor||Generation 1 Galvatron||Beast Wars Rhinox||Beast Wars Waspinator|
|Beast Wars Cheetor|
- Garry Chalk portrayed Optimus Primal, reprising the roll he played in Beast Wars and Beast Machines.
- Paul Eiding portrayed Generation 1 Perceptor, reprising the roll he played in The Transformers.
- Cybertron.ca member Decepticon Army voiced Snarl.
- The opening of Ghost of a Chance is set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie, which takes place in the year 2005.
- Ghost of a Chance/The Enemy Within reading on Youtube
- Ghost of a Chance/The Enemy Within auditions on Youtube
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.