Galvatron (Shattered Glass)
This Megatron, later called Galvatron, is a heroic mirror image of the usual Megatron character from the BotCon exclusive "Shattered Glass" comic, in which the Decepticons are on the side of good and the Autobots on the side of evil. Megatron transforms into a Cybertronian jet. He has a drone partner named Rumbler, who can act as a cannon for Megatron or form a neutronic blade weapon.
After nearly being killed in an assassination attempt Megatron was rebuilt by Nexus Prime into Galvatron.
According to his Tech Specs Megatron was once a young mathematician who lectured at one of Cybertron's most prestigious universities.
In the Fun Publications story "Shattered Glass" Megatron recruits the Autobot Cliffjumper from an alternate reality to aid him against the Autobots of his world. He later leads an attack on the Autobot's Ark launch site. 
Megatron appears in the fiction Dungeons & Dinobots, a text based story. He defends the Arch-Ayr fuel dump from an Autobot attack. He later sends several of his troops to capture and reprogram the rogue Dinobots built by the mad Autobot scientist Wheeljack.
Megatron is captured by the Autobot Targetmasters in Do Over, but was freed thanks to help by the Predacons and Whisper. When confronted by Optimus Prime he attempts to use the Autobot Targetmaster Nightstick to shoot the Autobot leader, but Nightstick takes control of Megatron's arm. Megatron then tricks Optimus into using Megatron's own weapon to cut Megatron's hand off, freeing him from Nightstick. Megatron misses the launching of the Decepticon ship Nemesis, which is taken over by Starscream to counter Autobot ship Ark.
In Reunification, Megatron greets a Quintesson and the dimensional travelers Breakaway, Topspin Skyfall and Landquake after their escape from the Autobot combiner Computron. Megatron introduces the travelers to Heatwave, but then is shot by the traitor Cyclonus, who is working for Alpha Trion. The travelers try to combine their powers with Heatwave to return Megatron to life, but instead have a vision of Skyfall and are combined into Nexus Prime. Nexus Prime resurrect Megatron as Galvatron.
Galvatron appears in a flashback in The Coming Storm.
Galvatron appeared in Another Light where he commanded a shuttle when Gaia teleported the humans and human shaped Pretenders from Classicverse Earth. The shuttles were attacked by Shattered Glass Primus, but survived. Galvatron was later made part of the governing council of New Cybertron.
- Timelines Voyager Megatron with Rumbler and Divebomb (2008)
- Megatron is a remold of Energon Voyager Megatron with the colors of Generation 1 Megatron and a new head sculpt based on a design prior to the release of the original G1 series. He came packaged with the Decepticon Mini-Con Divebomb and the Autobot Rodimus.
- Timelines Voyager Galvatron (2011)
- A recolor of Cybertron Evac. This toy was a Botcon 2011 exclusive packaged together with Thundercracker. Only 1800 were produced.
- Pete's Robot Convention Deluxe Shattered Glass Megtron (2020)
- A custom class exclusive. Turns from robot to jet, or becomes the limb of a Combiner Wars style combiner. Combines with Deluxe Shattered Glass Starscream to form the Mega Star jet.
- Hasbro Transformers Generations Shattered Glass Collection Voyager Megatron (unreleased)
- Pete Sinclair & Benson Yee (w), Don Figueroa (p), Don Figueroa (i), Espen Grundetjern (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair & Brian Savage (ed). "Shattered Glass" Transformers Timelines v2, 3 (Botcon 2008), Fun Publications
- S. Trent Troop and Greg Sepelak (2008). Dungeons & Dinobots. Illustrator Evan Gauntt. Fun Publications.
- S. Trent Troop and Greg Sepelak (2009). Do Over. Illustrator Yuki Oshima. Fun Publications.
- Jesse Wittenrich (2013). Solar Requiem. Illustrator Hidetsugu Yoshioka. Fun Publications.
- Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Eryck Webb (p), Eryck Webb (i), Evan Gauntt (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "Another Light Part 6 - The Future Buried" The Transformers Collectors Club 66 (December/January 2016), Fun Publications