The Micronauts Galactic Cruiser is a fictional vehicle in the Micronauts series introduced in 1977.
The Galactic Cruiser was pictured on the toy box being piloted by an orange Time Traveler.
1979 Marvel Comics
The Galactic Cruiser appeared in several issues of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series as a vehicle used by Baron Karza's Dog Soldiers.
In issue 2 the narration incorrectly called the Battle Cruiser by the name Galactic Cruiser.
2018 Micronauts Protectors of Inner Space
The cover of issue 18 of Micronauts Protectors of Inner Space depicts Galactic Defender piloting a customized black Galactic Cruiser called the Galactic Cruiser Sentinel into battle. This vehicle is painted black and has two backpacks from Palisades Galactic Defender mounted on it.
- Mego Micronauts Galactic Cruiser (1977)
- The Battle Cruiser was a remold of the Microman Space Buggy. Comes with two rubber-tipped missiles. Although the box fron and instruction depict a Time Traveler piloting the Cruiser, it doesn't come with one.
- Grand Toys Micronauts Galactic Cruiser
- Mego Micronauts Micronauts Vehicle and Figure (1978)
- A recolor of the Galactic Cruiser with the green parts in blue. This vehicle added a Time Traveler figure and a wind-up motor to the set.
- A Montgomery Wards exclusive.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.