Fire Robo is a heroic member of the Battle Clan who turns into a fire truck. Because of his mechanoid nature he does not need to breath oxygen and is resistant to cold, but is vulnerable to intense magnetic fields. His weapon of choice is his Ionoid Frozen Raygun. He sometimes pilots the MRP3 Powersuit of Land Commander 5, which triples his strength and allows him to fly. He can also use the suit to combine into Land Commander 5.
Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos
In episode 37, "Critical Moment - Land Commander 5", five mechanoids were selected to be the new team piloting Land Commander 5. The new team was comprised of Ambulance Robo, Fire Robo, Missile Tank Robo, Porsche Robo and Shuttle Robo. Fire Robo was given the MRP3 suit. After repulsing a Gandora attack on the Battle Base the Land Commander 5 team battled the possessed Rockgilan.
Note: In some English subtitles of the series he is called Fire Engine.
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
- Bandai Machine Robo MR-10 Fire Robo (1983)
- A new mold by Bandai. Turns from robot to fire truck.
- This toy was released as GoBots Pumper.
- Bandai Machine Robo MR-10 Best 5 Fire Robo (1983)
- A 5-pack that included a blue faced version of Buggy Robo, a blue version of Bike Robo, a yellow version of Fire Robo, a red version of Ambulance Robo and a yellow taxi version of Patrol Car Robo.
- Bandai Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos MRB-15 Fire Robo (1986)
- A release of Fire Robo for the Revenge of Cronos line.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.