Ezhil Thamaraiselvan is an Indian entrepreneur. She hails from Salem, Tamil Nadu. Ezhil began her entrepreneurial career in 2016. She is a single mother who began her venture, Viraja Fashionista to sustain her family's needs. In addition, she believes her success is a mark of her family's relentless support and undoubted confidence in her.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan began her venture, Viraja Fashionista, a women's clothing and accessory brand, with a minimal investment of five thousand rupees. In addition, Ezhil is the sole decision-maker for her business. Ezhil is a driven and hard-working individual. She is also the recipient of the India Prime Awards 2022.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan was born on 13 July 1985 in a Hindu family. Her place of birth is Salem, Tamil Nadu. Ezhil's father's name is Thamaraiselvan Palaniappan. Her mother is Manvizhi Thamaraiselvan. She has 2 siblings, Kumanan Thamaraiselvan and Valavan Thamaraiselvan. Ezhil Thamaraiselvan is a single mother. She has one daughter, E. Viraja.
Ezhil's early life was a complete roller coaster. Her professional journey began as an entrepreneur began in 2016. Thereafter, she established her brand, Viraja Fashionista as a leading e-commerce business that provides an exclusive range of sarees.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan is an Indian entrepreneur, fluent in two languages; Tamil and English. She was born in a Hindu family in Salem, Tamil Nadu. Ms. Ezhil began her professional career in 2016.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan is the founder of Viraja Fashionista. In addition, she is the sole decision-maker of her business. She is also known for her skilled decision-making ability and business ethics.
Her brand is a one-stop store for ethnic wear, especially silk sarees. Ezhil's brand caters to both domestic as well as international markets. Her venture is an inspiration to people who wish to start their ventures without bulk investment. In addition, she believes that customer satisfaction is a must to run a business.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan did her schooling at Jayarani Girls' Higher Secondary School, Salem, Tamil Nadu. Following that, she pursued her graduation in B.Sc. (Computer Science) from the Govt Arts College for Women. She also holds a Master of Computer Applications (MCA) degree from Vysya College, Salem.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan began her career in 2016. She is the founder of Viraja Fashionista, a Women’s clothing and accessory brand. Her success stems from her family's relentless support and undoubted confidence in her. She is a single mother who began her venture Viraja Fashionista to sustain her family's needs.
She started her brand with an investment of mere five thousand rupees. Presently, it is a one-stop store for ethnic wear, especially silk sarees. Viraja Fashionista also has an e-commerce platform that provides an exclusive range of sarees. In addition, her brand caters to both domestic and international markets.
Ezhil is highly appreciated for her dedication and services. In addition, she is known because of her skilled decision-making ability and business ethics. Ezhil Thamaraiselvan believes that customer satisfaction is the key to business. She is also a recipient of the India Prime Awards 2022.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan was awarded the India Prime Awards 2022. Ezhil is known for her skilled decision-making ability and business ethics. She also plans to expand her business to various locations in Tamil Nadu.
- Ezhil was born in Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- Ezhil is an alumnus of Vysya College.
- Ezhil is the founder of Viraja Fashionista.
Ezhil Thamaraiselvan is 5 feet tall. She weighs approximately around 55 kg. Her eyes and hair are black. Ezhil carries a humble personality.
- Ezhil Thamaraiselvan on Twitter
- Ezhil Thamaraiselvan on LinkedIn
- Ezhil Thamaraiselvan on Facebook
- Ezhil Thamaraiselvan on Instagram
- "Meet The 10 Self-Made Women Entrepreneurs Of India". outlookindia.com. 13 September 2022. https://www.outlookindia.com/business-spotlight/the-10-self-made-women-entrepreneurs-of-india-news-222996.
- "Meet India's 15 Self-Made Entrepreneurs To Lookout For In 2023". mid-day.com. 27 January 2023. https://www.mid-day.com/brand-media/article/meet-indias-15-selfmade-entrepreneurs-to-lookout-for-in-2023-23267576.
- "The Real Singapen -An inspiration to all women entrepreneurs". hindustanbytes.com. 12 May 2022. https://www.hindustanbytes.com/the-real-singapen-an-inspiration-to-all-women-entrepreneurs.
- "India Prime Women Icon Awards winners list released". news24online.com. 23 January 2023. https://news24online.com/lifestyle/india-prime-women-icon-awards-winners-list-released-psg/86677/.