Evil Iron Paw
Evil Iron Paw is a fictional character and third-party Transformer created by Keith's Fantasy Club as an homage to the Shattered Glass Transformer Steeljaw, who in turn is an homage to the black lion from Voltron.
Keith's Fantasy Club
Evil Iron Paw is a third-party Transformer homage to Shattered Glass Steeljaw created by Keith's Fantasy Club. He turns from robotic lion to microcassette and member of the evil RoBots. His colors are based on the black lion from the animated series Voltron.
He should not be confused with his mirror universe counterpart Justice Iron Paw.
In January 2013 Robot Kingdom posted prototype images of Iron Paw and Rhinohorn on their Facebook page. They said the toys would be released in February.
An extended biography for Evil Iron Paw was posted to Facebook February 2013.
Evil Iron Paw was listed for preorder on Big Bad Toy Store in May 2013, estimating it would be released in June.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for May 6th, 2013 discussed Ironpaw in the news.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for July 29th, 2013 discussed the Keith's Fantasy Club Airdancer, Haiku, Evil Iron Paw, Justice Ironpaw, King Rex and Bladeback, Night Stalker, Overslay and Haymaker and Sencho Barbossa in the news.
Dark Ironpaw (as he likes to be known) is a slob, very few of his team-mates can stand to be around him, and Rhinohorn flat out refuses to even attempt to communicate with him, as he cannot express himself monosylab…monosyllabylica…in words what Ironpaw can understand.
He is the only member of the Evil RoBots whose function reads: Unemployed. Ironpaw once recorded over vital intercepted enemy communication data, so that his cassette mode could carry an eighth generation pirate copy of "No life ‘till Leather".
The only reason his bodywork isn’t black is because he had no black paint left after painting his room.
His official tech-spec read-out for Skill had a question mark for an answer. Was almost a lucky draw figure, but the bright white box hurt his eyes.He has such little respect for himself, he considered reformatting into an 8-track tape.
- Reprolabels Evil Autobot Emblems (2009)
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-02E Evil Iron Paw (unreleased)
- An original mold by Keith's Fantasy Club, based on a custom kit made by Eagle's TF. Turns from robotic lion to microcasette. Comes with case, collector card and instructions.
- The microcassette mode of this toy is thicker than a normal microcassette, meaning it does not fit inside some toys that only hold one microcassette. It will fit into toys that are designed to hold multiple cassettes at the same time by taking up the space of two tapes.
- The biography for Evil Iron Paw was written by C Z Hazard.
- Evil Iron Paw shares a mold with Keith, Justice Iron Paw and Night Stalker.
- blunghole (November 7th, 2011). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUyn1oZLt0Y.
- blunghole (May 6th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkq7Loqr1kM.
- Vangelus (May 10th, 2013). "WTF@TFW". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/906812-wtf-tfw-251-may-10-2013-a.html.
- Andy (May 14th, 2013). "moonbase2". http://moonbase2.libsyn.com (Podcast). moonbase2. http://moonbase2.libsyn.com/episode-242.
- Brian Kilby (May 22nd, 2013). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2013/5/26/radio-free-cybertron-312.html.
- blunghole (July 29th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrgYVV0J1qw.