Double Clutch (Transformers)
|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Transformers: Generation 2
Whether on an abandoned dirt track in the desert, or tearing up the tar at Indy, this Autobot defines the word speed. He's also incredibly versatile. Rear spoiler acts as laser deflection shield - converts to energy absorption panel when fuel is depleted. Nose is not only aerodynamic, but radiates electron disrupters to disengage Decepticon tracking sensors.
Despite being released in the toy line in 1995, it would be 15 years before Double Clutch appeared in any fiction. He is among the Generation 2 Autobots on Earth in the 2010 Botcon story Generation 2: Redux.
- Generation 2 Go-Bot Double Clutch (1995)
Transformers: Power Core Combiners
When Maketoys released promotional images of their Missile Launcher Jungle Type toy they included photos of it combined with Double Clutch.
- Power Core Combiners Double Clutch with Rallybots (2010)
- A new mold. Comes with four race car drones: a Drag Racer Drone, a Toyota GT-One Race Car Drone, a Hyundai Genesis Coupe Street Racer Drone and a Mini Cooper S Tuner Drone - all of which combine with Double Clutch to form a larger robot.
- Greg Sepelak & Trent Troop (w), Robby Musso (p), Robby Musso & Frank Milkovich (i). "Generation 2: Redux" Transformers Timelines v2, 5 (Summer, 2010), Fort Worth, Texas: Fun Publications
- Brereton, Erin (2006). Transformers: The Fantasy, The Fun, The Future. Triumph Books. p. 22. ISBN 1-57243-983-1.
- Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 116. ISBN 0-7643-1364-9.
- TFW2005.com - Double Clutch
- Hasbro Showcases its Iconic Brands at San Diego Comic-Con. Business Wire; July 20, 2010
- Ben's World of Transformers - Double Clutch
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.