His name is a combination of dino, which is Greek for "terrible" and ni, which is Japanese for "two".
Dinoni was released at STGCC in September 2015.
Reprolabels released a set of stickers for Dinoni in December 2015.
- FansProject Dinoni (2015)
- Turns from robot to robotic gargoyle. Also becomes the right arm of Saurus Ryu-Oh.
- Dinoni fits inside Pterobot.
- Reprolabels Labels for FP Dinoni (2015)
- A set of stickers for Dinoni, including Decepticon faction symbols.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.