Danish began working in the media industry in 2015 at the age of 18. He has been in the media industry for several years and started his career as an entertainment Creator in 2015. He was appointed to handle the back-end work for the website of a digital company, but later he was promoted to be interviewing various Bollywood celebrities. He have done his first interview and the greatest as he claims with the polish actress Natalia Janoszek during Chicken Curry Law. Currently, Danish is following his entrepreneurship career on his own agency AWSS a digital advertising firm headquartered in the United States, with offices in New Delhi and Bangalore. He founded the company in February 2015.
- India's Youngest Successful Digital Marketing Entrepreneur in 2020/2021.
- "Danish Maniyar- Visionary, Leader & Entrepreneur". https://disruptmagazine.com/danish-maniyar-visionary-leader-entrepreneur/.
- "Danish Maniyar: Social media influencer with his innovative ideas". https://www.hindustantimes.com/brand-post/danish-maniyar-social-media-influencer-with-his-innovative-ideas-101622551005240.html.
- "Danish Maniyar – Digital Magnate Danish Maniyar Becomes the Top Social Media Influencer". https://www.deccanherald.com/brandspot/pr-spot/digital-magnate-danish-maniyar-becomes-the-top-social-media-influencer-992904.html.
- "Young digital Nawab: Danish Maniyar". 31 May 2021. https://www.mid-day.com/lifestyle/infotainment/article/young-digital-nawab-danish-maniyar-23175939.
- "Danish Maniyar, the founder of *Allworldsocialservice, throws light on the advantage of digital PR: Danish Maniyar". https://www.ibtimes.co.in/danish-maniyar-founder-allworldsocialservice-throws-light-advantage-digital-pr-837135.