D.A.I. Commander Stack
D.A.I. Commander Stack is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Delta Magnus, Diaclone Powered Convoy and Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus created by Keith's Fantasy Club as part of their E.A.V.I. Metal sub-line in 2014.
Keith's Fantasy Club
D.A.I. Commander Stack is a third-party Transformer homage to Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus created by Keith's Fantasy Club. He turns from robot to semi-truck car carrier.
Other third-party Transformer homages to Powered Convoy include FansProject Powered Commander.
The mold was designed by Cassy Sark and scaled to be about the same size semi-truck as Masterpiece MP10 Optimus Prime. The colors of D.A.I. Commander Stack are inspired by Diaclone Powered Convoy.
D.A.I. Commander Stack was released in September 2014.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for August 2nd, 2014 covered D.A.I. Commander Stack and Tempest in the news.
In January 2015 Machinema announced they had completed script writing for the Transformers: Combiner Wars series together with some behind-the-scenes photos, which showed Keith's Fantasy Club Citizen Stack and D.I.A. Stack in their collection.
- D.A.I. Commander Stack review on YouTube by Peaugh
- D.A.I. Commander Stack review on YouTube by Benscollectables
DAI Commander Stack tells people he earned his nickname "Destroy, Alienate, Invade" at the academy. This isn't true; There was no academy left by the time he was done with it. Besides which, very few people survive meeting DAI Stack to spread this lie. He hails from an alternate twisted mirror timeline of the E.A.V.I. Metal universe where the good 'bots are evil and the evil 'bots are MORE evil...
- Reprolabels Evil Autobot Emblems (2009)
- Keith's Fantasy Club D.A.I. Commander Stack (2014)
- A remold and recolor of Citizen Stack. Turns from robot to semi-truck car carrier. He stands about 12.6 inches tall in robot mode. Comes with a rifle, 2 missiles and launchers, alternate face, comic/instructions and collector card.
- D.A.I. Commander Stack comes packaged in truck mode, but his instructions only show how to turn him from robot to truck, meaning the first time you transform him you have to follow the instructions backwards.
- Brian Kilby (May 2nd, 2014). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/index/2013/3/31/radio-free-cybertron-304.html.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (May 3rd, 2014). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). Mathew Robert Ignash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CScIy3Aj60.
- Mathew Ignash (August 2nd, 2014). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). Mathew Ignash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31IQyQLyx-I.
- Josh (September 13th, 2014). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tH3hXgNJ4E.
- C Z Hazard (w), Iohannes Vinci (p), Simone Daraghiati (col), Logan K. Anthony (let), Juan Pablo Osorio & Logan K. Anthony (ed). "Why Should I Deal With This Now?" Citizen Stack 1 (July 2014), Keith's Fantasy Club