Transformers: Generation 1
A hyperactive, overheated sky jockey. Talks constantly. Patrols Autobot headquarter perimeters with lightning speed, searching for Decepticon infiltrators. Only stops long enough to refuel and check his weapons. Armed with automatic 35mm machine guns, air-to-air missiles, and a searing thermal cannon. Also equipped with mid-flight refueling capabilities and cloaking device that makes him invisible. Transforms to supersonic dragster, equipped with high-speed turbo boosters and electro-jammers that disrupt enemy circuitry. Outer shell chopper equipped with metal-eating roto-blades. Combines with dragster to form ultra-sonic helicopter equipped with front-mounted magneto-ray that magnetizes on impact.
Crossblades appeared in Another Light where he was among the mixed Autobot and Decepticon team stationed at the Ironworks base on Classicverse Earth. When Shattered Glass Primus attacked the Earth, Gaia teleported the humans and human looking Pretenders away.
In Of Masters and Mayhem, now living on a parallel Earth, the Autobot Pretenders took to disguising themselves in completely human forms and living among the humans. Spike Witwicky, Elizabeth, Crossblades and Vroom moved to the Yucatan as they investigated a radio burst that had been detected in the area. They were visited by Metalhawk.
When Bludgeon's Decepticons attacked Cybertron with the Warworld, Crossblades took to the sky alongside Blades, Doubleheader, Skyhammer, Cloudraker, Dogfight, Jetfire and the Aerialbots and participated in the assault on the Warworld as part of a diversionary tactic devised by Prowl to allow the Wreckers to sneak aboard the Decepticon mothership.
In an alternate future where the Decepticons had all but conquered America, Crossblades was one of the few surviving Autobots. As part of a desperate last-ditch raid, he was assigned to destroy the force field generator protecting Galvatron's New York City installation. Despite a barrage of weapons-fire and the destruction of his primary rotor by Laserbeak, Crossblades managed to crash into the generator, destroying it at the cost of his own life.
- Generation 1 Crossblades (1989)
- A new mold. This toy was remolded into Blue Bacchus.
- Benson Yee & Pete Sinclair (w), Dan Khanna (p), Jake Isenberg (i). "Transformers Invasion" Transformers Timelines v2, 7 (2012), Fun Publications
- Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Eryck Webb (p), Eryck Webb (i), Evan Gauntt (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "Another Light Part 6 - The Future Buried" The Transformers Collectors Club 66 (December/January 2016), Fun Publications
- Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Dan Khanna (p), Evan Gauntt (i), Evan Gauntt (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "Of Masters and Mayhem - The Future Buried" The Transformers Collectors Club 67 (February/March 2016), Fun Publications
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.