Congregation of Necronominus
The Congregation of Necronominus one of the legions in the Mythic Legions fictional setting.
A group of soldiers guided by faith in their dark god, Necronominus. Highly ordered and single-minded, they are an effective and deadly force. Led by Malleus, Emissary and Son of Necronominus himself. The Order of Eathyron was formed to oppose them. Among their legions are the Golden Skeleton Legion, Skeleton Legion and Skeleton Soldiers.
- Brother Mandibulus (ML2, Male Skeleton)
- The biography for Hagnon mentioned he was hunted and captured by the treacherous Brother Mandibulus.
- Clavian (ML1, Male Skeleton Evil Raider)
- Unlike other skeleton soldiers raised from the dead, Clavian and his crimson-hued brethren are reborn of magic steeped in blood. The foul sorcery used to regenerate these scarlet demons also grants them augmented strength and the ability to remove and brandish their own bones as weapons, only to regrow them again and again. The magic running through Clavian's bones renders even his slightest touch lethally poisonous.
- Hagnon (ML2, Male Evil Ghost Fighter)
- Once a proud soldier in The Order of Eathyron, Hagnon led a legendary campaign that led to one of The Congregation of Necronominus’ greatest defeats. Later hunted and captured by the treacherous Brother Mandibulus, he was brought to the unforgiving Morgolyth for his final reckoning. In a chilling act of revenge, Morgolyth ended Hagnon’s life and resurrected him as one of her own. Eternally chained and shackled for his crimes, he has become the menacing and forever-conflicted ghostly agent of Necronominus.
- Illgar (Male Skeleton)
- One of the most notorious and brutal warriors in the northern kingdom of Vikenfell, Ilgarr could not be stopped, not even by death. A deal was struck with Necronominius' son Malleus, and Ilgarr was reborn. As a shambling skeletal semblance of his former self more bloodthirsty than ever, Ilgarr is one of the Congregation's most savage fighters.
- Malleus (ML1, Male Skeleton Evil Emissary of Necronominus)
- As one of the three remaining children of Necronominus himself, Malleus is true underworld royalty. Serving as the ear of Necronominus until his master’s return, he serves as judge, jury, and executioner to any who pose a threat to his father’s teachings. A deeply devout follower of his father’s word and scripture, Malleus quickly dispatches those who diverge from the path that has been chosen for his congregation.
- Morgolyth (ML2, Female Skeleton)
- The biography for Hagnon mentions Morgolyth ended Hagnon’s life and resurrected him as one of her own.
- Scaphoid (Male Skeleton)
- When truly gifted magic users are killed and reborn by Necronominus' hand, their power seeps into their bones, staining them with spiritual remnants of their past life. Brimming with foul magic, these cursed skeletons have little control over their power, making them unpredictable time bombs of magical energy. Often thrown into a fight just to lay waste to all who surround them, some learn to master their unstable talents. The most accomplished of these mystical masters is Scaphoid. Chosen to represent Necrominus at the Covenant of Shadow, Scaphoid has been tasked with unleashing his dark power on all present if the proceedings go awry.
- Tibius (ML1, Male Skeleton Warrior)
- One of the most ancient living skeletons roaming the earth, Tibius commands many of the deadlier battalions in Necromominus' army. Single-minded to a fault, he is consumed with recruiting soldiers and bolstering his ranks. A master fighter in his own right, Tibius is renowned for his savage skill at wielding his twin swords on the battlefield.
- Golden Skeleton Legion Builder (ML1, Male Skeleton)
- Skeleton Legion Builder (ML1, Male Skeleton)
- Skeleton Soldier Builder (ML2, Female/Male)
- Pixxus (Male Skeleton)
- The Mercurian army was once arguably the most effective fighting force in all of Mythoss. Pixxus was part of the army's upper echelon and fought side by side with his legendary brother in arms Vitus. Pixxus gave his life in an heroic effort to save an injured Vitus in the final battle fought by the doomed Mercurian army. After being resurrected by the same Necronominian sorcery that drained his life, Pixxus is now consumed with hatred for all that live. Resentment at being torn away from death led to his rejection of the Congregation of Necronominius. He has finally found a home among the Sons of the Red Star, where he can let his hate flow freely as he lines his coffers with gold.
- Skapular the Cryptbreaker (ML1, Male Skeleton)
- Born into the Congregation of Necronominus, Skapular the Cryptbreaker is anything but loyal to his Order. Living an opulent life of greed and depravity has driven Skapular to sell his deadly services to the highest bidder. As an assassin with a mastery of every weapon imaginable, Skapular is a powerful warrior, but his wealth and influence proves even more formidable. Along with the group of killers known as The Sons of the Red Star that he has assembled, Skapular's dangerous methods possess the capability to change the outcome of many a battle.