Columpio is a third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Sludge. He is part of the Lost Exo Realm series.
FansProject release images of Columpio online in July 2014 just before TFcon 2014. They released a convention exclusive version of Columpio at the convention. The convention exclusive Columpio was also available at STGCC 2014 at the Falcon's Hanger booth.
The retail version of Columpio was released in September 2014.
- Columpio convention version review on YouTube by Peaugh
- Columpio convention version review on YouTube by Vangelus
One of the biggest strengths of Columpio is his massive tail. Used to give deceptively powerful strikes that come out of nowhere. Columpio means swing which is exactly what he does when challenged.
- FansProject LER-01 Columpio (2014)
- An original mold. Turns from humanoid robot to robotic Apatosaurus. Comes with a rifle and sword. Stands 19 centimeters/7.5 inches tall as a robot.
- The convention exclusive version of Columpio comes with chrome parts and a partner inspired by a Diaclone driver, who is supposed to be a pre-weapon version of Drepan.
- FansProject LER-01 Columpio/Drepan (2014)
- The retail version of Columpio lacks chrome and comes with a Drepan who turns into an axe.
- "FPJ". Chi Soul Die (模魂志): p. 104-105. January 2015.