Cicadomorpha (First Party Toys)
Cicadomorpha is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Transformers Splashdown and Beast Wars and Cicadacon made by First Party Toys.
First Party Toys
Cicadomorpha is a third-party Transformer homage to Transformers Splashdown and Beast Wars Cicadacon made by First Party Toys. It turns from robot to jet and combines with his teammates to form Quindacus.
First Party Toys announced development of their Predacus inspired combiner in August 2019.
Cicadomorpha was first developed as an homage to Cicadacon with a new head mold, but since it would come released with the original Strafe head it was adapted into Splashdown, with the remolded Cicadacon-inspired head to be released as an add-on.
Cicadomorpha is named after the infraorder Cicadomorpha, which includes Cicadas.
In September 2019 a sword for Cicadomorpha was released on Shapeways.
- Shapeways Cicadomorpha Electro Sword (2019)
- An original Shapeways-printed accessory inspired by Splashdowns Electro Sword.
- First Party Toys Cicadomorpha (unreleased)
- A recolor of Wei Jiang Strafe. Turns from jet to robot or becomes part of Quindacus. Comes with two swords.
- First Party Toys Cicadomorpha Upgrade Kit (unreleased)
- Includes head, weapons and accessories for Cicadomorpha that resembles Cicadacon.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 2019 toys
- Cicadacon homages
- Combiners (Transformers)
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional aircraft
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fictional sword fighters
- First Party Toys toys
- Shapeways toys
- Splashdown homages
- Unreleased third-party Transformers