The Crater Cruncher is a vehicle in the Micronauts series.
Mego released the Crater Cruncher in 1976. It was also released by Airfix, Gig (as Scava Crateri) and Lion Rock.
In 2019 parts for the Crater Cruncher were released on Shapeways by Mathew Robert Ignash.
1979 Marvel Comics
A Crater Cruncher is seen on Homeworld in issue 1 of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series.
- Takara Microman Bull Crane (1975)
- The Bull Crane came with Microman M122 Michael.
- Mego Micronauts Crater Cruncher (1976)
- A release Takara Microman Bull Crane toy without M122 Michael.
- Comes with a random color Time Traveler driver.
- Airfix Micronauts Crater Cruncher (1978)
- A European release of the vehicle.
- Gig Micronauti Scava Crateri
- Lion Rock Micronauts Crater Cruncher
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.