Brainsaw (BMOG Toys)
Brainsaw is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
Brainsaw was released on Shapeways in 2017 by Prize Inside.
The Radio Free Cybertron podcast for November 17th, 2013 interviewed Trent Troop. During the interview he mentioned Featherblight, Mant-Axe, Ursenal and the Non-Dino Squad. He also mentioned wanting to make characters inspired by the Inhumanoids and Wheeled Warriors toy lines.
The evil Brainsaw was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He is a member of the evil Paraxxoids and rival of Chainbill Splatterpus and Slumberjack. He breaks down into a chainsaw and two saw-whips.
- Prize Inside BMOG Brainsaw (2017)
- An original mold design by Prize Inside.
- Brainsaw turns from monster to a chainsaw and two saw-whips.
- Brian Kilby (November 17th, 2013). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2013/11/17/radio-free-cybertron-337.html.
- blunghole (March 17th, 2017). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeDhgx1auN8.