Boris Reznik is a Russian-born, American entrepreneur known as the founder and Chairman of multiple technologies based companies, such as American Turnkey, Optum Software, Biorasi, Medistem, Batu Biologics, Biotech Holdings. He is currently also the Chairman of Venvalo Group, the value venture optimization firm investing in and working with emerging and mid-market companies in helping to optimize their value.
Reznik holds a vocational education degree (equivalent to AS)in Computer Sciences from Moscow State University (MGU), a M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from V.P. Goryachkin Moscow State Agro-Engineering University, and a Ph.D. in Fluid Mechanics from Russian Academy of Sciences. His PHD dissertation dealt with studies of pneumatic conveying of different materials.
Reznik, soon after receiving his PhD, immigrated to USA. In US has founded and established several technology-based companies across the United States and beyond. He worked with Teknekron in Berkeley, California when he first came to the US in the 1980s. He later left Teknekron when the company was sold to Litton Industries and founded the American Trunkey Corporation.
In 2002, Reznik ventured into biotechnology industry and founded several biotechnology, medical and science services companies. He founded Biorasi, a contract research company. He also invested in medical devices and pharma information systems companies both in the US and Russia, his native country.
Reznik has authored numerous publications. He also holds a number of patents. He is currently, the Chairman of Venvalo Group.
- Amanda Rabines,"Azerbaijani billionaire sells Palazzo Del Sol condo for $8.5M". therealdeal.com. 3 December 2018. https://therealdeal.com/miami/2018/12/03/azerbaijani-billionaire-sells-palazzo-del-sol-condo-for-8-5m/. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "Biorasi to hire 30 employees for Aventura headquarters". bizjournals.com. 3 December 2018. https://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/2015/02/10/biorasi-to-hire-30-employees-for-aventura.html.
- "Creative medical Technology Holdings recruits Inc 500 Clinical Trials Company founder Dr. Boris Reznik to accelerate the development of". compsmag.com. 21 January 2021. https://www.compsmag.com/news/technology/creative-medical-technology-holdings-recruits-inc-500-clinical-trials-company-founder-dr-boris-reznik-to-accelerate-the-development-of/.
- "Moscow State University". wikidata.org. https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q13164.
- "Moscow State Agro-Engineering University". wikidata.org. https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q4304067.
- "Biorasi closes PE deal, next stage to be ‘vastly different’ as CRO plans scale-up". outsourcing-pharma.com. 13 December 2018. https://www.outsourcing-pharma.com/Article/2018/12/13/Biorasi-closes-PE-deal-next-stage-to-be-vastly-different-as-CRO-plans-scale-up. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "Creative Medical Technology Holdings Recruits Founder of Inc 500 Clinical Trials Company Dr. Boris Reznik to Accelerate Development of ImmCelz® Through FDA". inter-empresarial.com. https://www.inter-empresarial.com/technology/20210121-creative-medical-technology-holdings-recruits-founder-of-inc-500-clinical-trials-company-dr-boris-reznik-to-accelerate-development-of-immcelz-through-fda-124375.shtml. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "Creative Medical Technology Holdings Recruits Founder of Inc 500 Clinical Trials Company Dr. Boris Reznik to Accelerate Development of ImmCelz® Through FDA". prnewswire.com. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/creative-medical-technology-holdings-recruits-founder-of-inc-500-clinical-trials-company-dr-boris-reznik-to-accelerate-development-of-immcelz-through-fda-301212298.html. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "Biorasi Welcomes Dermatologist Dr. Lawrence Green to Scientific Advisory Board". businesswire.com. 9 February 2021. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210209005158/en/Biorasi-Welcomes-Dermatologist-Dr.-Lawrence-Green-to-Scientific-Advisory-Board.
- "bioRASI To Sponsor The Evolution Summit 2012 In Chicago, USA". clinicalleader.com. 23 April 2012. https://www.clinicalleader.com/doc/biorasi-sponsor-evolution-summit-0001.
- "bioRASI Continues Explosive Growth, Purchases Ukrainian CRO". outsourcing-pharma.com. 2 April 2013. https://www.outsourcing-pharma.com/Article/2013/04/02/bioRASI-Continues-Explosive-Growth-Purchases-Ukrainian-CRO.
- "Creative Medical Technology Holdings Recruits Founder of Inc 500 Clinical Trials Company Dr. Boris Reznik to Accelerate Development of ImmCelz® Through FDA". biospace.com. 21 January 2021. https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/creative-medical-technology-holdings-recruits-founder-of-inc-500-clinical-trials-company-dr-boris-reznik-to-accelerate-development-of-immcelz-through-fda/.