Dr. Baruch Tetri, DDS is an American periodontist based in Miami, Florida. Since 2011, Dr. Tetri has been running a dental practice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York. Dr. Tetri is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
His main specializations are one-day implants and periodontal surgery.
Early life and education
Dr. Tetri was born in Baku, Azerbaijan, and grew up in Israel. He grew up just east of Tel Aviv, in the city of Petah Tikva, in the Central District of Israel. As a small child, his family had moved to Israel from Baku, a city in the former Soviet Socialist Republic of Azerbaijani.
When he was 14, he began studying to become a dental technician while in high school. By his late teens, he had become a Certified Dental Technician with a degree from the Ort Shapira School of Dental Technology in the city of Tel Aviv in 1995.
He then went on to obtain a dentistry degree at the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, a leading Russian medical educational institution, in Moscow, Russia. Afterwards, he obtained a degree in dental surgery (DDS) from the New York University College of Dentistry in 2006, where he then continued his training and residency. He obtained a certificate in Periodontics from New York University's Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in 2009. At New York University, he also worked under eminent oral surgeon Dennis Tarnow.
Dr. Tetri is a board certified periodontist and implant surgeon offering various services. He also makes use of Neuromuscular Dentistry treatment technique.
Since 2013, as an Assistant Professor at New York University’s College of Dentistry, Dr. Tetri has taught Microsurgery in Periodontics, Cosmetic Periodontics and Implant Surgery.
Dr. Tetri currently teaches at the Department of Periodontology of Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
Services offered by Dr. Tetri at his practice include:
- One-day dental implants and periodontal surgeries
- Dental design services
- Design and fabrication of porcelain and ceramic veneers
- Sinus elevation and lift
- Bone preserving and regeneration
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Gum inflammation and recession
Dr. Tetri's clinics are currently located at:
- 16690 Collins Ave., Suite 701, Sunny Isles Beach, FL, 33160 (Primary location)
- 110 East 40th Street, Suite 406, New York, NY 10016 (By request and appointment only)
Below are some of Dr. Tetri's selected awards.
- Patients' Choice recognition
Affiliations and memberships
Dr. Tetri maintains membership in professional societies including:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
He is also board certified by the American Board of Periodontology, with certificates in Periodontics and Conscious and IV Sedation.
- Periodontist Dr. Baruch Tetri Opens New Dental Boutique In South Florida. Haute Living.
- Smile! There's a New Periodontist in Town. Ocean Drive.
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
- Authority on Gum Health, Dr. Baruch Tetri, DDS Expounds on Prevention of Heart Disease, Diabetes and Other Serious Diseases Through Cutting-edge New Practice. August 11, 2011. PR Web.
- Haute Living
- Baruch Tetri official website
- US News
- Google reviews
- Birdeye reviews
- Tetri, Baruch. Get To Know Periodontology Expert Dr. Baruch Tetri. October 29, 2019.