Ayric is a prominent Iranian singer, musician, and composer. He obtained his degree in composition from the Tehran Music Conservatory.
Throughout his career, Ayric has created and orchestrated numerous tracks for different artists. He has also collaborated closely with a range of skilled musicians and vocalists in a recording studio setting.
Ayric (Persian: آیریک), was born as Manouchehr Hajilou (Persian: منوچهر حاجیلو) on June 17, 1987 in Tehran, Iran. He spent his formative years with his family in Ekbatan. During his teenage years, he delved into writing poetry and crafting songs, while also honing his guitar skills and vocal abilities, commencing at the age of 15.
His passion for music led him to pursue studies and growth in composing and arranging melodies, as well as developing his singing prowess.
He furthered his education by studying Music Composition and Classical Singing at the Tehran Conservatory of Music. Subsequently, Ayric relocated to Italy, where he continues to reside and thrive in his musical journey.
Facing numerous challenges, including the absence of essential human rights and freedoms, Ayric encountered significant constraints and limitations that hindered his musical pursuits within Iran, compelling him to seek a new path abroad.
Before his migration to Italy, Ayric's final performance on Iranian soil took place in Tehran in October 2016.
Subsequently, in 2017, Ayric successfully completed his studies in composition at the Tehran Conservatory of Music. In 2018, following his move to Italy, he graced the stages of Rome with numerous captivating performances. He also showcased his musical talent on Radio HBW in Magdeburg, Germany. 
A significant moment arrived when Ayric received an invitation to appear on the Italian TV program "Con il Cuore," where he boldly championed the cause of human rights for Iranians. Through this platform, he shed light on the lack of freedom to choose one's religion and lifestyle in Iran.
In 2019, Ayric collaborated with Italian artist Giulia Briziarelli, as well as Terus and Clement from Nigeria, on the song "Incontrare te" (English: To meet you), a bilingual track in Italian and English.
In 2022, Ayric unveiled the song "Zendegi zibast" (English: Life is Beautiful), conveying a message of optimism and beauty in life.
In solidarity with the global Iranian protests for the "Women, Life, Freedom" movement in 2023, Ayric released the song "Bidari" (English: Awakeness), expressing his support for the cause.
- "Ayric Music". https://ayricmusic.com/2023/07/07/ayric-bidari/.
- "Ayric Music". https://ayricmusic.com/ayric_biography/.
- "Band Camp Diaries". https://thebandcampdiaries.com/post/724346585980551168/can-you-tell-us-about-your-musical-journey-and?fbclid=IwAR14FkTk398aJN95tgH-goeM4OaiI-tfB42YfurSWz2cs1_Ee1JDsglXCME.
- "MusicBrainz". https://musicbrainz.org/artist/4efc3b3a-6801-43ac-acd1-1b93e2cb0334.
- "Tiwall". https://www.tiwall.com/p/avazclassic.pajooheshi?_fs=1.
- "Hit on Indie". https://www.hitonindie.com/news/resonating-euphony-ayrics-zendegi-zibast-reverberates-with-beauty/?fbclid=IwAR1gi7UEFPZ_fq7zzY-Z_kBlGn7UEM91TiNfKazYgGuP2u1ovGxyk9SKO0c.