Air Hammer (Transformers)
|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Air Hammer is a fictional character from the Transformers series.
Air Hammer one of the Maximals from the Beast Wars series.
A Fuzor, Air Hammer's animal form is a hammerhead shark/hawk combination. His main function is air recon.
Air Hammer's stasis pod was presumably among those who were launched into orbit around prehistoric Earth during the Beast Wars series pilot.
Air Hammer, B'Boom and Polar Claw appeared among the Maximals who arrived to help stop Shokaract in the Reaching the Omega Point storyline at BotCon 2000. Unlike how most Maximal beast modes were represented in the series, Air Hammer was shown firing energy blasts from his eyes in beast mode. He was killed by Shokaract in the battle.
Air Hammer appeared as a member of the Maximal High Council on Cybertron, in the third issue of the Transformers: Universe series. 3H closed and the series ended with this issue.
Air Hammer appeared in the BotCon 2016 story Transformers: Dawn of the Predacus, where he appears on Cybertron with Blackarachnia after the end of the Great War.
Air Hammer appeared among the awakened Maximal protoforms from the Axalon in IDW's Beast Wars The Gathering series. Although Magmatron attempted to infect all the awakened Maximals with a Predacon shell program, Razorbeast was able to protect many from this fate, including Air Hammer. Air Hammer soon joined up with theother Maximal flyers, Prowl, Nightglider and Sonar. After the defeat of Magmatron's Predacons the united group of Maximals awaited rescue from Cybertron.
In Beast Wars: The Ascending #4 Airhammer was among the Maximals and Predacons returned to Cybertron to battle Shokaract.
Air Hammer had a biography printed in the Beast Wars Sourcebook by IDW Publishing.
- Beast Wars Fuzor Air Hammer
- Air Hammer heatures snapping jaws which became a clawed hand. This toy was never remolded or redecoed and had no accessories.
- Air Hammer was voted the 5th strangest Transformers Beast Wars figure by Topless Robots. 
- ↑ John-Paul Bove (w), Corin Howell (a). Transformers: Dawn of the Predacus (March 2016), IDW Publishing
- ↑ Cobra Island Toys - Transformer Archive
- ↑ Stalking The Prey: A Guide to Hasbro's Beast Wars by Nicholas R. Messina, Jr., Lee's Action Figure News and Toy Review #71, page 34-40, September 1998
- ↑ http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/07/the_12_strangest_transformers_beast_wars_figures.php The 12 Strangest Transformers Beast Wars Figures By Rob Bricken in Daily Lists, Toys Wednesday, Jul. 8 2009