Difference between revisions of "Wild Child (X-Transbots)"
m (Text replacement - "third party" to "third-party")
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
RN05 CO08 FB06 SK09
RN05 CO08 FB06 SK09
'''Wild Child''' is a [[fictional character]] and [[third party Transformer]] homage to ehobby Bad Boy made by [[X-Transbots]] in 2011.
'''Wild Child''' is a [[fictional character]] and [[thirdparty Transformer]] homage to ehobby Bad Boy made by [[X-Transbots]] in 2011.
Revision as of 22:30, 1 June 2016
Wild Child is an homage to the Decepticon Bad Boy. He turns from a robot to a Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II jet. From the tech spec numbers on his box we can assume he is very fast, brave and skilled, but not very strong. Wild Child is an arrogant and violent thug who serves saboteur and spy with a dimensional exploration team. He is supervised by "Guardian Treds".
Wild Child appears in promotional pictures for the X-Transbots Destroyer set.
- Wild Child review on Battle Grip
- Wild Child review on Youtube by RetroRobotRadio
- Wild Child review on Youtube by RocketPunchArmy
- X-Transbots X1W Wild Child (2011)
- Wild Child shares a mold with Glider.
- Turns from robot to jet. Comes with two guns, a knife, instructions and two collector cards. Art included with this toy includes recolored Dreamwave Production art of Powerglide and pictures taken from the Fun Publications story Withered Hope, a story featuring Bad Boy.
- The back of the package teases X-3 Tyrant, an homage to Generation 1 Galvatron.
- While packaged in jet mode, the instructions detail how to transform from robot to jet, meaning the first time you transform this toy you have to follow the instructions backwards.
- Brian Kilby (November 9th, 2011). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2011/11/13/radio-free-cybertron-11092011.html.
- Reed, Philip (2013). Transforming Collections. ISBN 978-1-62620-496-6.