Difference between revisions of "Whirlwind (Warbotron)"
m (Text replacement - "third party" to "third-party")
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
'''Whirlwind''' is a [[fictional character]] and [[third party Transformer]] homage to ''Generation 1'' Vortex made by [[Warbotron]] in 2015.
'''Whirlwind''' is a [[fictional character]] and [[thirdparty Transformer]] homage to ''Generation 1'' Vortex made by [[Warbotron]] in 2015.
Latest revision as of 22:30, 1 June 2016
Whirlwind was released in February 2015.
- Warbotron WB01-D Whirlwind (2015)
- A new mold. Turns from robot to helicopter.
- This mold was copied to make Wu Kong Vortex and Machine Boy Nightingale.
- Craig (October 11th, 2013). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RP7yjq7QtI.
- Andy (October 14th, 2014). "moonbase2". http://moonbase2.libsyn.com (Podcast). moonbase2. http://moonbase2.libsyn.com/episode-315.
- Chris and Ash (October 14th, 2014). "Star To Star Toys News". https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PGk5W0pSKfwbXpIahKObw (Podcast). Star To Star Toy News. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_BmXB_PYI.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.