Scorpatron is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others. Scorpatron is the only official BMOG build which is inspired by a Transformers character.
The military black and toxic green colorways of the bear and manta design were released at BotCon 2014.
BMOG Toys posted an image of the "Scorpatron" build on their Facebook page in June 2014.
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Hardtekticon Customs
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Ome9asupreme
The Scorpatron is a stinging toxic terror that common found around construction sites. It was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He breaks down into two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, two M.A.U.L.-48 assault rifles, two anti-protonic missile launchers, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter.
- BMOG Toys Military Black Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- An original toy design by BMOG Toys. Set includes two rifles, two rocket launchers, a hammer, a combat claw, a scanner, clamp, axe and pistol. Features 5mm pegs and ports.
- Comes with a sticker sheet and instructions.
- Pieces of this set are used in the design of ApeL.A.W., Brontoscope, Mant-Axe, Mega-Ursenal, Obliteration Cannon, Quadrotitan, Scorpatron, Scuttleclaw, Slumberjack, Smackrabbit, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech and Ursenal.
- BMOG Toxic Spill Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- A recolor of the Military Black Bear and Manta by BMOG Toys.
- Bearium turns from a robotic bear to two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, trash compactor, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter. He shares a mold with Bearald/Cobiak, Carbearator, Peg-Paw Plundor, Solarbear and Ursenal.
- Gamma-Ray turns from a robotic manta ray to depleted uranium war pick and gamma burst pistol. He shares a mold with Chopp-Orr, Deep Blue/Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Dread Pickaxe Raybot, Mant-Axe, and Pick-Slaughter/Sea-Labrys.
- Comes with a sticker sheet.
- Pieces of Bearium are used in the design of Brontoscope, Mega-Ursenal, Quadrotitan, Scareanodon, Scorpatron, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech.
- Pieces of Gamma-Ray are used in the design of Scareanodon.