Scareanodon is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
Fundraising for the BMOG Toys bear and manta mold was done through Kickstarter. The goal of raising $19,000 was surpassed by the end of the fundraising period on December 13th, 2013.
Bearium and Ursenal, two colorways of the bear design, were released at BotCon 2014.
The Scareanodon is a psych-ops and aerial reconnaissance specialist. He was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He breaks down into
- BMOG Bearium and Gamma-Ray (2014)
- An original mold design by BMOG Toys.
- Bearium turns from a robotic bear to two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, trash compactor, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter. He shares a mold with Bearald/Cobiak, Carbearator, Peg-Paw Plunder, Solarbear and Ursenal.
- Gamma-Ray turns from a robotic manta ray to depleted uranium war pick and gamma burst pistol. He shares a mold with Chopp-Orr, Deep Blue/Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Mant-Axe, and Pick-Slaughter/Sea-Labrys.
- Comes with a sticker sheet.
- Pieces of Bearium are used in the design of Mega-Ursenal, Scareanodon, Scorpatron, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech.
- Pieces of Gamma-Ray are used in the design of Scareanodon.