Savior (Alteration Man)
Revision as of 22:29, 1 June 2016 by Sysop (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "third party" to "third-party")
For other uses, see Savior.
Savior is a fictional character and original third-party Transformer made by Meng Badi in 2013 as part of their Alteration Man line.
Savior is an original third-party Transformer made by Meng Badi as part of the Engineering Series of the Alteration Man toy line. He turns into a road roller.
According to his tech specs Savior is exceptionally strong, but has below average skill.
Savior was released in 2013.
- Meng Badi 806-1 Alteration Man Savior (2013)
- An original third-party Transformer mold created by Meng Badi in 2013. Turns from robot to road roller.
- Includes rifle, four swords 2-part roller, collector card and instructions.
- Savior shares his mold with Night Knight.
- 2013 toys
- Alteration Man
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters introduced in 2013
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fictional sword fighters
- Meng Badi
- Original third-party Transformer characters