Quick Step (GoBots)
Quick Step is fictional character in the GoBots series. Although released as a toy in 1986, Quick Step did not appear in fiction until 2015.
Quick Step is a powerful Renegade GoBot monster.
In Fun Publications stories Quick Step is portrayed mass produced drone used by both the Guardians and Renegades. The Renegades have largely replaced Boomers with the newer Power Marchers. Quick-Step units are faster than Blasts and just as powerful. The author of these stories later stated that he had never seen the biography for Quick Step when writing the character.
A raging monster with the power to destroy. Receiving information from the Renegades he processes and computes his next attack.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that large numbers of Guardian and Renegade weapons, including Quick Step units, remain on Level 1 while the various GoBot and Rock Lord teams explore other Levels.
Quick Step units appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 4 story "Countdown to Annihilation" by Fun Publications.
Quick Step units appeared in the episode 7-8 The Hawks of Space.
- Tonka Power Marchers Quick Step (1986)
- Shares a mold with the Japanese Walking Robo Type 2 and European Dinosaur toys by Bandai.
- Comes with remote control.
- ↑ "Countdown to Annihilation". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 30th, 1986/December 31th, 2015. No. 4, season 1.
- ↑ "The Hawks of Space". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 24, 1986 & September 25, 1986/October 19th, 2015. No. 7 & 8, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1986 toys
- Cataclysmverse characters
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fun Publications characters
- Power Marchers
- Renegade GoBots
- Rhetoricverse characters
- Tonka toys
- Toys with electric motors