Mobile Exploration Lab
Mobile Exploration Lab (Conning Tower in Japan) is a fictional vehicle and robot in the Micronauts series introduced in 1976.
The Conning Tower was release by Takara in 1974.
The Mobile Exploraiton Lab was released by Mego in 1976. It was also released by Airfix.
According to Bryan Wilkinson on Facebook, one concept considered by Palisades Toys for Space Gliders was including stickers which would denote if he was the captain of a Battle Cruiser or Mobile Exploration Lab.
1979 Marvel Comics
The Mobile Exploration Lab appeared in issue 7 of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series.
2016 IDW Publishing
The Mobile Exploration Lab is seen among the vehicles of the Ministry of Science in IDW Publishing's Micronauts 1.
2018 Micronauts Protectors of Inner Space
Mobile Exploration Labs appear in the 2018 art series Micronauts Protectors of Inner Space by Brian Vox. Mobile Exploration Lab unit Hyperion 12 appears on the cover of issues 33.
- Takara Microman Conning Tower (1974)
- Features a missile launcher later remolded and used on the Micronauts Hornertoid.
- Mego Micronauts Mobile Exploration Lab (1976)
- A remold the Takara Microman Conning Tower toy. This toy has a new hidden missile launcher remolded from the one that comes with Galactic Warrior.
- Airfix Micronauts Mobile Exploration Lab (1978)
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.