Revision as of 00:45, 13 January 2020 by Richard (Richard moved page Deleted:Michael Mone to Michael Mone over a redirect without leaving a redirect)
When Mone introduced someone he had been friends with at Boston College he character John "Bluto" Blutarsky, played by John Belushi, in the movie Animal House -- a character who partied very hard in University, and
- Michael E. Mone Jr. (2013-02-17). "Wait continues for cleared Guantanamo detainees". Boston Globe. Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbostonglobe.com%2Fopinion%2F2013%2F02%2F17%2Fwait-continues-for-cleared-guantanamo-detainees%2FZVAjgvfz40i5ZRJpYD0CcP%2Fstory.html&date=2013-02-17. "I represent Ali Hussein Al Shaaban, a 30-year-old Syrian national who has spent the last decade in the US prison camp at Guantánamo. This, despite the fact that Ali is one of 86 detainees cleared for transfer since 2009 as a result of a unanimous decision made by the US national security apparatus."
- Scott Allen (2004-11-19). "Court Issues $20,000 Judgment Against Expert Witness; Neurologist Misled Jurors". Boston Globe. Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lexisone.com%2Fnews%2Fnlibrary%2Fb111904g.html&date=2013-02-17. "Michael E. Mone, a former president of the Massachusetts Bar Association who has practiced civil law in Boston for more than 30 years, said he had never seen a similar ruling on the credibility of an expert witness in Massachusetts or any other state."
- Michael E. Mone, Jr. (2008-12-29). "Guantanamo Bay Detainee Litigation: Doc 1414 -- PETITIONER JAMOLIVICH’S OPPOSITION TO RESPONDENTS’ MOTION TO STAY PROCEEDINGS FOR PETITIONERS APPROVED FOR TRANSFER OR RELEASE". United States Department of Justice. Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2008mc00442/131990/1414/0.pdf. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- Michael Mone (2008-07-18). "Guantanamo Bay Detainee Litigation: Doc 87 -- Status report for petitioner Oybek Jamoldinivich Jabbarov (ISN 452)". United States Department of Justice. Archived from the original on 2008-11-16. http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2008mc00442/131990/87/0.pdf. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- Oybek Jamoldinivich Jabbarov. "Letter from Oibek Jabarov to Michael Mone". Radio Free Europe. Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. http://docs.rferl.org/en-US/ONLINE/Letter_Guantanamo.pdf. Retrieved 2009-01-21.
- James Vaznis (2008-03-27). "At Boston Hearing, Lawyers Press Case of Guantanamo Detainees" (in English). Boston Globe. https://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/03/27/7928. Retrieved 2012-11-. "Mone - along with Sabin Willett, a partner with Bingham McCutchen in Boston - argued during the hearing that many of their clients had been wrongfully taken into custody and never should have been sent to Guantanamo Bay. They criticized the US government for advertising six years ago, during initial combat in Afghanistan, that it would pay people who handed over suspected terrorists."