Difference between revisions of "Michael Ede"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Latest revision as of 04:37, 22 May 2022
Michael Maigeri Ede, famously known as Michael Ede was born on March 3, 1975 in Nigeria, West Africa. He currently resides in London, UK with his family. He is an Entrepreneur, Football Association (FA) Registered Intermediary, Investor, Project Manager and Founder of Uplift11 a UK-based sports career management agency. Michael Ede is a member of the Professional Football Agents Association (ProFAA)- the sole global body representing the interests of football agents worldwide and also listed on the official ProFAA licensed agents database.
Career & Lifestyle
Michael Ede is a UK-based Football Association (FA) Registered Intermediary and highly successful entrepreneur. Having built businesses that span the globe, Ede’s true focus is on helping others. He is driven to empower individuals in their own personal journeys to success.
Over his 16-year long career as an entrepreneur, investor, project manager, and football intermediary, Michael Ede has honed the skills and domain expertise needed to elevate the careers of high-performing football athletes.
As of September 2020, Michael Ede is the CEO and managing director of Uplift11, a sports talent management agency dedicated to fully maximizing the potential of new and experienced sporting talent. Michael brings years of industry experience and nuance to the role. His qualifications include the Football Agent Pro certification, courtesy of the esteemed John Viola Academy, as well as the S4 Scouting Professional Football Recruitment and Players Scouting Level 1 Training.
Michael Ede and Uplift11 have been featured recently in notable news platforms for their meticulous and thoughtful service to global sports which has helped galvanize the careers of sporting talents around the world.
As a project manager, Michael Ede has worked with some of the world’s biggest and most acclaimed financial institutions, biopharmaceutical companies, and consulting firms. These include HSBC, Barclays, Bank of Ireland, Capgemini, AstraZeneca, and more.
Michael Ede is married to Sarah Ede nee (Sarah Ejiama). He has 2 children, Anne Elizabeth (Daughter) & Jason Asher-Michael (Son). Michael and his family currently reside in London, United Kingdom.
Michael Ede has a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- "Serial Entrepreneur Management Specialist: Michael Ede" (in en-US). https://newz.ai/serial-entrepreneur-management-specialist-michael-ede/.
- "Sports enthusiast Michael Ede inspires with his intellect" (in en-US). https://www.jpost.com/special-content/sports-enthusiast-michael-ede-inspires-with-his-intellect-680663.
- Thompson, David (2021-10-12). "Uplift11, Sports Career Management Offering African Footballers an Advantage" (in en). https://www.itechpost.com/articles/107326/20211012/uplift11-sports-career-management-offering-african-footballers-an-advantage.htm.
- TechBullion, Angela Scott-Briggs (2021-09-20). "Fusing Ingenuity And Masterful Entrepreneurship in Talents: The Michael Ede Model" (in en-US). https://techbullion.com/fusing-ingenuity-and-masterful-entrepreneurship-in-talents-the-michael-ede-model/.
- "Determination leads to success" (in en-GB). 2021-10-11. https://celebmix.com/determination-leads-to-success/.
- editor (2021-09-10). "Uplift11 is Africa’s Biggest Route to Global Sports Reckoning, Says Ede" (in en-US). https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/10/uplift11-is-africas-biggest-route-to-global-sports-reckoning-says-ede/.
- "Michael Ede, Inspiring Others to Lead by Example" (in en). 2021-09-17. https://www.ibtimes.sg/michael-ede-inspiring-others-lead-by-example-60279.
- Thompson, David (2021-09-07). "Michael Ede, Inspiring People to Become Entrepreneurs" (in en). https://www.techtimes.com/articles/265092/20210907/michael-ede-inspiring-people-to-become-entrepreneurs.htm.