The Hydro Copter (or Marine Copter in Japan) is a fictional vehicle in the Micronauts series introduced in 1976.
The Hydro Copter is a vehicle in the Micronauts series.
Takara released the Microman Marine Copter in 1975.
Mego released the Hydro Copter in 1976.
The Hydra, Hydro Copter and Ultronic Scooter appeared in the 2016 Robot Chicken segment called "Micronaut Transit".
1979 Marvel Comics
The Hydro Copter is one of the vehicles house in the Micronauts ship Endeavor.
The Hydra appeared in issue 7 of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series.
The Hydro Copter appeared on the cover of Marvel Comics Micronauts series issue 23.
In issue 48 the Bioship recreated the Astro Station, Hydro Copter and Star Searcher in it's vehicle bay from the memories of Arcturus Rann.
2002 Image Comics
A Hydro Copter was seen among a number of vehicles in a hanger in Karza issue 2 by Image Comics.
- Takara Microman Machine Copter (1975)
- The guns on the Marine Copter were based on the gun previously used on the Hot Rodder.
- Mego Micronauts Hydro Copter (1976)
- Based on the Microman Marine Copter.
- The guns on the Hydro Copter are very similar to the gun on the Microman Hot Rodder.
- The motor and propeller assembly were recolored for use on the Sharkos.
- Airfix Micronauts Hydro Copter (1978)
- Grand Toys Micronauts Hydro Copter
- A release of the Mego toy in Canada in English/French packaging by Grand Toys.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.