Revision as of 23:25, 22 September 2022 by Anonymous (End)
Notable people with this surname include:
- A.B.M. Ruhul Amin Howlader, Bangladeshi politician
- Mujibur Rahman Howlader, Bangladeshi politician
- Lawrence Subrata Howlader, Bangladeshi Roman Catholic bishop
|This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (March 2016)|
- Caste, protest and identity in colonial India By Śekhara Bandyopādhyāẏa - Page 70
- Khan, Monirul Islam (2012). "Social Stratification". In Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A.. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh. http://en.banglapedia.org/index.php?title=Social_Stratification. ""Subsequent land policy in the colonial period ... created intermediate rent collecting interests resulting in the emergence of numerous agrarian layers, known as Jotedar, Gantidar, Howladar, or Talukdar, or Bhuiyan, etc.""