Hattons of London
Hattons of London is a British mail order company, established in 2017, with registered offices in Hatton Garden, London and administrative headquarters in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, that specialises in sourcing and distributing rare and exclusive commemorative gold coins.
The Honorary Chairman of the company is the Rt. Hon. Daniel Finch-Hatton, Earl of Winchilsea and Nottingham.
Hattons of London has released a number of world-first Sovereign ranges commemorating events such as the 100th anniversary of the foundation of the RAF (the world’s first coloured Sovereign), the Queen’s Sapphire Jubilee (the world’s first Triple Proof finish sovereign with a high-tech Holo-Proof security feature) and the 100th anniversary of the centenary of World War 1 (the world’s first Sovereign plated in Ruthenium). Each coin advertised by Hattons of London to date has sold out.
In May 2019, Hattons of London launched in the USA
- "Hattons" (in en). https://www.ssafa.org.uk/hattons.
- "Hattons of London celebrate hat-trick at Sentinel Business Awards". 2019-04-02. https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/business/hattons-london-celebrate-hat-trick-2706935.
- "Hattons of London is rated "Excellent" with 9.3 / 10 on Trustpilot" (in en-gb). https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/hattonsoflondon.co.uk.
- "Working at Hattons of London" (in en). https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Hattons-of-London-EI_IE2106088.11,28.htm.
- "Hattons of London USA" (in en-GB). https://hattonsoflondon.com/.