Difference between revisions of "Green Baron"
|Line 82:||Line 82:|
Revision as of 14:14, 23 October 2019
Green Baron is a fictional character in the Micronauts series. He combines with his horse Pegasus to form a centaur.
He comes from the planet Floron.
Green Baron was released in Italy by Gig in 1980. He was also released under the name Santana in by El Greco in Greece.
In 2017 ATR Hobby released Jade, a 3 3/4 inch figure inspired by Green Baron.
In 2018 part for Green Baron were released on Shapeways by Mathew Robert Ignash.
2002 Image Comics
Green Baron, known as General Maruunus Ki, appeared working as a general for Baron Karza in the 2002 Image Comics reboot of the Micronauts.
2004 Devil's Due Publishing
General Ki appeared in the 2004 Devil's Due Publishing Micronauts series which continued the story from Image Comics. After the fall of Baron Karza he aligned himself with Lady Karza.
Green Baron, Lantaurion, King Atlas and Pegasus appeared together in a 1980 Micronauti commercial by Gig.
- Gig Micronauti Green Baron (1980)
- A remold and recolor of Takara Steel Jeeg with a new head mold, which he shares with King Atlas.
- Includes 2 sets of fists, 2 large cone missiles and 3 small missiles.
- El Greco Oi Astpomaxhtes Santana
- A release of Green Baron in Greece by El Greco with a new name. Comes with 4 sets of fists, 3 bopper missiles, two large cone missiles and a black version of Emperor's Galactic Sword.
- ATR Hobby Jade (2017)
- This figure uses the glider pack from Space Glider and the basic body design from Micro Steel Jeeg.
- Green Baron and King Atlas inspired the Microborgs character Spectrum General.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.