In 2012 Headrobots created a Grand Maximus homage named Garrison as a TFcon 2012 exclusive.
According to his tech specs Garrison is very strong and intelligent. He lacks speed, endurance and rank.
The biography for Garrison was written by Daniel "Protoman" Arseneault.
Garrison was announced on the TFW2005 forums in July 2012.
Black King, Darksol, Drone, Garrison, Iguana, Ronin, Savant and Tauros were among the toys made by Headrobots spotlighted at the TFcon 2012 Third Party Panel.
Garrison is the younger brother of Stronghold and head of the special weapons division of Praxus. Years of testing and research (including experimenting on himself) led to his one of a kind Headrobot/Pretender hybrid design. With the Masterforce War on Earth heating up, Garrison was charged by his superiors to deliver the Godbomber Project designs. He must now reach the fragile blue planet’s Seibertron forces before it’s too late.
Abilities: While his main Transtector is his Grando Battleship which doubles as his space transport to Earth; Garrison uses a smaller truck based body named Heat to handle more scientific and basic tasks. He also has a Pretender shell dubbed Cortex which he uses for disguise and other high profile missions. Additionally he carries the legendary Heroic Robot weapon called the Master Sword, which was passed down to him from his brother. Sadly, Garrison is hesitant to use it in battle due to it’s destructive potential.Weaknesses: Unlike his brother, Garrison is not comfortable being a super powered fortress base. While he can pack amazing fire power, he only uses it when the situation is truly dire resulting in not being the most effective warrior on the battlefield. He would rather be developing weapons then firing them.
Garrison is a main character in the TFcon 2012 comic story "Hardworker". In this story he is delivering the God Bomber designs to Earth when he is attacked by Shadow Bat. He is aided by Shafter and meets up with a group of displaced Seibertron warriors.
- Headrobots Garrison (2012)
- A recolor of Centurion (who is a remold of Hothead) in the colors of Generation 1 Grand Maximus. Comes with 2 heads, a sword and two neck adapters. This toy is an exclusive to TFcon 2012 where he was sold for $70, and limited to one per ticket holder. Only 100 pieces were made.
- The packaging misspells his name "Garrisson".
- TJ Duckett (July 26th, 2012). "TF Beyond". http://kumastyledesigns.com (Podcast). Kuma Style Designs. http://kumastyledesigns.com/three-doods-3d-podcast-5-july-26th-2012-approx-161-min/.
- Reed, Philip (2013). Transforming Collections. ISBN 978-1-62620-496-6.
- Daniel Arseneault (w), Johnson (p), Wang (col), Cristof Hideg (ed). "Hardworker" TFcon (July 27th, 2012), TFcon