Difference between revisions of "Emperor (Micronauts)"
|Line 85:||Line 85:|
Revision as of 14:20, 23 October 2019
The Emperor was designed to combine with Megas to form a centaur.
Emperor was released in 1980 by Lion Rock and Gig.
In 2002 Palisades released a set of Emperor and Megas.
Concept art for a new version of the Emperor was done by Dave Waugh as part of Palisades wave 3, although the figure was never produced.
Concept art for a new version of the Emperor was done by Will Jones as part of Palisades wave 3, although the figure was never produced.
ATR Hobby released a custom figure called Overlord which were inspire by the Emperor.
2016 IDW Publishing
The Emperor appeared in the 2016 Micronauts series by IDW Publishing.
The Emperor appeared in Micronauts number 4 by IDW Publishing.
- Gig Micronauti Emperor (1980)
- A remold and recolor of Baron Karza. Contains glow-in-the-dark parts.
- Lion Rock Micronauts Emperor (1980)
- Palisades Micronauts Emperor with Megas (2002)
- Released as a set in a variety of colors including black/gold, translucent green/silver and white/purple.
- ATR Hobby Overlord
- This figure uses basic body design from Micro Steel Jeeg.
- Emperor inspired the Microborgs character Galactic Ruler.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.