Difference between revisions of "Cloudi-Fi"
(new page Cloudi-fi)
Revision as of 13:15, 23 March 2020
Cloudi-Fi was founded in 2015 by Damien Chastrette and William Miroux who met at Zscaler as early employees. The solution was developed in France in stealth mode via a process of continuous innovation in partnership with large businesses.
As of January 2020, Cloudi-Fi has more than 50 large global brands and is deployed on several thousands hotspots across all continents.
- 2015 - 1st large worldwide contract in luxury sector for all aspects of company WiFi.
- 2015 - Worldwide contract with one of the largest sport retailers.
- 2017 - European contract with hundreds shopping malls.
- 2018 - Cloudi-Fi rewarded as one of the most innovative French startups by Business France and La French Tech.
- 2018 - First partnership in China mainland with CBCcom.
- 2018 - First large bank client in Africa.
- 2018 - Worldwide contract for guest WiFi in offices with one of the leaders in energy which has +90K employees.
- 2019 - Cloudi-Fi rewarded, for the second time, as one of the most innovativeFrench startups by Business France and La French Tech. Cloudi-Fi represented France at the NRF show in New York.
- 2019 - Large partnership with Zservices in Dubai for the EMEA region.
- 2019 - Large partnership with one of the largest telecom in the USA.
- 2020 - NRF Conference presence.
- 2020 - Opening of the US office in New York USA.
- 2020 - Cloudi-Fi ranked in the Top 10 French technology companies among 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies by the Financial Times
Cloudi-Fi has a wide global network ranging from technological partners to resellers and direct clients. Among the most well-known: Zscaler, Meraki, Riverbed, Cisco, Verizon, Aruba, Axians, Orange and many others.
Cloudi-Fi solution transforms WiFi access into a new communication channel that provides visitors and employees with digital, personalized and scalable services on any type of existing infrastructure and ecosystem.
One of the main purposes is to leverage data for companies and offer better experiences to visitors while being compliant with local regulations. The solution is flexible and allows users to choose among their favorite connection modes: from email or phone to social networks. In 2020, Cloudi-Fi is the only Non-Chinese player to provide the WeChat connector on the guest WiFi.
The technology identifies and recognizes visitors to build enriched user profiles and display personalized messages and services. Analytics are available to help companies to understand the use of the guest WiFi solution and adjust their strategy.
Management and services
The service is centrally managed and fully customizable for Analytics reporting, CRM integration, user engagement and marketing services. Cloudi-Fi allows users to log in with extensive social media connectors (WeChat, Vkontakte, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc) in addition to usual connection mode.
Cloudi-Fi deployment enables businesses to collect GDPR compliant customers’ data including tracking worldwide location and shopping patterns and habits that are highly valuable for marketing analytics.
Cloudi-Fi solution is used across all verticals: enterprise, retail, hospitality, banks etc. The solution does not need any hardware or software and is fully compatible with all legacy systems. 
- "Tout savoir sur l’usage du mobile en magasin, par Cloudi-Fi". lsa-conso.fr. 1 January 2019. https://www.lsa-conso.fr/frenchretailtech-nrf-ce-qu-il-faut-savoir-sur-l-usage-du-mobile-en-magasin-par-cloudi-fi,306841. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Euroshop 2020 : 5 pépites françaises qu’il fallait (absolument) voir à Düsseldorf". maddyness.com. 24 February 2020. https://www.maddyness.com/2020/02/24/pepites-francaises-euroshop-2020/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Zoom sur le Village Start-Up de la Paris Retail Week". e-marketing.fr. https://www.e-marketing.fr/Thematique/retail-1095/Diaporamas/zoom-village-start-paris-retail-week-320827/cloud-fait-lien-entre-offline-320832.htm. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Cloudi-Fi Discusses How to Prepare Wi-Fi for the European General Data Protection Regulation". newswire.com. 8 December 2017. https://www.newswire.com/news/cloudi-fi-discusses-how-to-prepare-wi-fi-for-the-european-general-data-20094685. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "NRF 2020 Vision: Retail’s Big Show Exhibitor Profiles". bloomberg.com. 10 January 2020. https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2020-01-10/nrf-2020-vision-retail-s-big-show-exhibitor-profiles. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Voici les 22 start-ups qui représenteront la French Retail Tech". lsa-conso.fr. 9 October 2019. https://www.lsa-conso.fr/nrf-2020-voici-les-22-start-ups-qui-representeront-la-french-retail-tech,330296. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "FT 1000: the fourth annual list of Europe’s fastest-growing companies". ft.com. 2 March 2020. https://www.ft.com/content/691390ca-53d9-11ea-90ad-25e377c0ee1f. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Partenariat Riverbed et Cloudi-Fi pour du WiFi Guest intelligent sans déploiement physique". globalsecuritymag.fr. 2 September 2018. https://www.globalsecuritymag.fr/Partenariat-Riverbed-et-Cloudi-Fi,20180918,80919.html. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Wireless Cloud Service". cbccom.net. https://www.cbccom.net/en/service/service_type_info/Wireless-Cloud-Service.html. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Cloudi fi Reutilise Linfrastructure Wifi". lesclesdudigital.fr. 23 October 2018. https://www.lesclesdudigital.fr/nrf2019-cloudi-fi-reutilise-linfrastructure-wifi/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Découvrez les 22 start-up emmenées par Business France". usine-digitale.fr. https://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/decouvrez-les-22-start-up-emmenees-par-business-france-au-nrf-2020.N892099. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "NRF 2019 : Business France dévoile les 20 start-up du pavillon French Tech". usine-digitale.fr. https://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/nrf-2019-business-france-devoile-les-20-start-up-du-pavillon-french-tech.N753659. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- Dalila Bouaziz,"NRF 2020 : les 22 start-up sélectionnées par Business France". ecommercemag.fr. 10 January 2020. https://www.ecommercemag.fr/Thematique/retail-1220/Breves/nRF-2020-start-selectionnees-Business-France-342884.htm. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Cloudi-Fi". nrfbigshow.nrf.com. https://nrfbigshow.nrf.com/company/cloudi-fi. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Cloudi-Fi SAS". euroshop-tradefair.com. 8 December 2017. https://www.euroshop-tradefair.com/vis/v1/en/exhibitors/euroshop2020.2649070. Retrieved 11 March 2020.
- "Retail : 3 tendances à retenir du salon Euroshop 2020". maddyness.com. https://www.maddyness.com/2020/02/21/retail-tendances-salon-euroshop-2020/. Retrieved 11 March 2020.