Cement-Head is a fictional character from the Transformers series. He is a Decepticon Micromaster Combiner demolitions expert who was introduced in 1990.
Transformers: Generation 1
Cement-Head is a Decepticon Micromaster rear end combiner. He usually combined with his partner Terror-Tread to form a dump truck.
The Dreamwave comics biography for Cement-Head depicted him as highly boustful and loud, always bragging and yelling about his team's abilities, and demoralizing his opponents.
Cement-Head's only appearance in animated form was in a commercial for the Micromaster Combiner Transports.
Cement-Head had a biography printed in issue #1 of the Dreamwave Productions More Than Meets The Eye series.
Cement-Head and Terror-Tread appear together in the story Flames of Yesterday by Fun Publications. They both work for the Decepticon Rage and come into conflict with the Autobot Elite Guard units lead by Metalhawk and Onslaught. In this story they are depicted as brothers, are full sized Transformers and not combiners.
- Generation 1 Micromaster Cement-Head and Terror-Tread (1990)
- A recolor of Micromasters Sledge and Hammer. Shipping together with the Decepticon Cannon Transport.
- ↑ Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 97. ISBN 0764313649.
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=551a_2lLGuU
- ↑ Jesse Wittenrich (2010). Flames of Yesterday. Illustrators Andrew Griffith and Jesse Wittenrich. Fun Publications.