Difference between revisions of "Acroyear II"
|Line 102:||Line 102:|
[[Category:Marvel Comics ]]
Latest revision as of 17:51, 26 June 2019
Acroyear II is a villain character from the Micronauts series. He turns into a mobile cannon.
Acroyear II was released by Mego in 1977. He was also released by Gig and Pin Pin Toys.
According to Bryan Wilkinson on Facebook, when Palisades Toys was first planning on Micronauts toys to release they had hoped to release Acroyear II in blue, green, red and silver. This toy was never released by Palisades Toys.
Concept art for a new version of Acroyear II was done by Dave Waugh as part of Palisades wave 3, although the figure was never produced.
Concept art for a new version of Acroyear II was done by Will Jones as part of Palisades wave 3, although the figure was never produced.
1979 Marvel Comics
Acroyear II was Prince Shaitan of Spartak, Acroyear's evil brother. Unlike the rest of his ebon-skinned race, Shaitan was an albino, and was driven to insane madness because of this. Shaitan was killed by his brother in issue 12
He was returned to life by the Faceless Ones, only to be killed again in issue 28.
After Marvel Comics lost the license to Micronauts he never appeared in the Marvel Universe again.
Acroyear II shared a 1977 commercial with Acroyear, Andromeda, Baron Karza, Force Commander, Galactic Defender, Oberon, Pharoid and Space Glider.
- Mego Micronauts Acroyear II (1977)
- A recolor of Takara Microman A30x Acroyear.
- Released in red, blue and silver chest versions.
- Gig Micronauti Acroyear II
- A release of the Mego toy in Italy by Gig.
- Pin Pin Toys Micronauts Acroyear II
- A release of the Mego toy in France by Pin Pin Toys.
- Acroyear II inspired the Microborgs character Acroyear Marvel, Big Acroyear, Super Acroyear.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.